⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4F7C4DE9-E897-4957-8FBA-9145F345572A.jpeg
Blanc-Black-Beur 2.0

Mbappe needs to get out of Ligue 1 ASAP.

Imagine him in the premier league running **** like Henry '03-04

Not bad for Varane. Mans won a CL and a WC in a few months span :lol:

if Mbappe ain't coming to United he can stay where he at.

United is basically the New York Knicks.

Guys want to go there in theory, but don't end up signing there like they used to.

I mean... he's bound to get out of there eventually and play in a more competitive league.

But you can't tell me 03 Henry at Arsenal wasn't one of the best Footy seasons you've ever seen.

03 was a bit before my time tbh :lol:
I was still NBA crazy during that era, unfortunately I was robbing myself of some amazing football.

But as a PSG fan I don’t want to see him move anywhere :lol:

I’ve gone back and watched games from that period though and him moving to a bigger league would be something to see. But I want him to lift that CL in Paris first :pimp:

Mbappe will eventually come to La Liga to fulfill his destiny
Probably for Real Madrid too :nerd:

i've been obliged to root for PSG as I was gifted a jersey a few years ago. watched a handful of games with my bro when they had zlatan. definitely a fun team to watch but given france's history of colonization in my parent's home country, rooting for a french team has been a hard pill to swallow. perhaps i have to put my politics aside
Go with your feeling bro. If you already have some doubts just dont even do it. Find a team you find entertaining through and through. Better yet just watch multiple teams and root for players you like and you'll end up choosing a side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom