⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you associate ghetto with blacks?

You told me to pick up a dictionary, where does it specify it refers to blacks?
Dude plz, you really are wearing your ignorance on your sleeve/forehead. If you want, take this convo offline or more importantly do your damn googles... let’s get it back to footy... stop posting your ignorance...

Edit - Tommy, plz stop entertaining this... :emoji_pray: :lol: Fight your urge & let it lie...

Last edited:
Pavard goal is probably my fav of the tourney.

Great Final & congrats to France. Mbappe is the goods.

Thanksgiving footy is gonna be :pimp: in 2022.

Being Asian myself, specifically Korean American whose married to a black woman (married 18 yrs, been together 22 yrs) I’ve found Asians to be really white washed & very racist including the ones that say they aren’t. Ya’ll get anglosized in the vacuum most of you live in. You might understand the bold points of racism, but lack knowledge in the subtlety of racism in its most institutional form.

I bet your kids look very beautiful.

Lmao off @ the term “Thanksgiving footy”!!!

Hellz yeah!!! Turkey & real football!!! The thought of being full sitting in front of the flat screen trying not to doze off...

It’s almst never used in context of describing something associated with white people, only people of color. It’s. Very racially negative thing to say.

GHETTO IS A NOUN.

A PLACE.

NOT AN ADJECTIVE.

LET'S START THERE! LOL!

But more importantly. Where can I find the white France Kit on sale?

My 2014 one isn't cutting it anymore.

Being Asian myself, specifically Korean American whose married to a black woman (married 18 yrs, been together 22 yrs) I’ve found Asians to be really white washed & very racist including the ones that say they aren’t. Ya’ll get anglosized in the vacuum most of you live in. You might understand the bold points of racism, but lack knowledge in the subtlety of racism in its most institutional form.

just curious, what area of the US are you in and what are the primary ethnicities of the asian folk you're coming across? as you already know there's a great deal of diversity within the race when it comes to culture, length of history within the states, and income. a lot of the anglicization/"white washing" doesn't really happen for the southeast asian communities that have only been here for the past 30-40 years.

France+v+Croatia+2018+FIFA+World+Cup+Russia+j9i8vBt9Tnox.jpg

France+v+Croatia+2018+FIFA+World+Cup+Russia+bqat2b0ocvex.jpg

I bet your kids look very beautiful.

Also-

You gotta always disregard people who start off a conversation about race by stating their proximity to a black person as validation.

He said I'm asian and my wife is black... SO WHAT! That doesn't give you a platform to speak on things.

I don't care if you're mexican, white, asian, green, purple, magenta...

Good for you, but get outta here with that.

Guess my framed Spurs kit signed by the 2016/17 squad now contains a world cup winner thanks to Lloris :pimp:
Proud of our French neighbors. Wasn't always a very enjoyable style of football but very pragmatic and extremely well executed.
9.9/10 WC in my experience. The loss against France was a downer but at the end of the day history had already been made by sending Brazil home. The country can be very proud.
Shoutout to the teams I didn't expect to enjoy anywhere near as much as I did, particularly Russia. Mexico was very enjoyable too and smaller footballing nations like Peru impressed as well. Other weaker nations like South-Korea also delivered some heroic performances.

Last edited:
This convo has been dead. You’re late

I said what I said.

You're just on here always trying to have the final say on everything bro. Please forgive my tardiness to a high level NikeTalk convo between internet message board intellectuals..LMAO!

Relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom