⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you guys are trying to make ghetto a word that singles out blacks or not but that's not what it means

I'm a minority, I don't know if this changes your perspective. But people of all colours including europeans
Grasping for straws now and reaching for a life vest. Man's in here tap dancing like a politician. Let me guess, your great grandfather is 1/8th Jewish ?

Being Asian myself, specifically Korean American whose married to a black woman (married 18 yrs, been together 22 yrs) I’ve found Asians to be really white washed & very racist including the ones that say they aren’t. Ya’ll get anglosized in the vacuum most of you live in. You might understand the bold points of racism, but lack knowledge in the subtlety of racism in its most institutional form.

Being Asian myself, specifically Korean American whose married to a black woman (married 18 yrs, been together 22 yrs) I’ve found Asians to be really white washed & very racist including the ones that say they aren’t. Ya’ll get anglosized in the vacuum most of you live in. You might understand the bold points of racism, but lack knowledge in the subtlety of racism in its most institutional form.
This is real.

Grasping for straws now and reaching for a life vest. Man's in here tap dancing like a politician. Let me guess, your great grandfather is 1/8th Jewish ?
You're try too hard for the sake of bantz. I'm trying to have a serious conversation.

facts

I said my piece, let’s get back to footy...
IAU5pM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom