⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a friendly reminder that the USMNT got a result against this French squad last month.

Which means by definition, we're the second best team in the world. :lol:

source.gif

Ghetto is often associated with Blackness.
I have no reason to reply to this, but trust, didn't mean anything racist
It’s almst never used in context of describing something associated with white people, only people of color. It’s. Very racially negative thing to say.
Hmm I don't know about in the states but in Canada ghetto doesn't single out black people. It just means slums. White people can definitely be ghetto. Original ghettos were for white people (jews).

Again if I offended somebody I apologize but I wasn't trying to imply anything racist.

I have no reason to reply to this, but trust,

Hmm I don't know about in the states but in Canada ghetto doesn't single out black people. It just means slums. White people can definitely be ghetto. Original ghettos were for white people (jews).

Again if I offended somebody I apologize but I wasn't trying to imply anything racist.
Ok. You weren’t referring to a white person though when you made the ghetto comment.

please refrain from mentioning the USMNT and World Cup in the same sentence. Until we embrace our diversity and have an open system, we will never see a world cup in our lifetime.

Chill. Ghetto has no color. Quick was not implying anything racist. We out here celebrating France's WC and we here arguing about color.
Such a typical thing only a racist defender would say. Let me guess, you black friends and even dated a black girl once ? Y'all been in here with that sly **** for the longest and making some questionable remarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom