⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subasic and Vida would be a great pick up for any team. Both solid as ****. It just screams Pool, but I don't think they will be chasing either. Would be something special to have your core three all country men.

Subasic and Vida would be a great pick up for any team. Both solid as ****. It just screams Pool, but I don't think they will be chasing either. Would be something special to have your core three all country men.
Both solid players, but their price tags will probably be significantly inflated. If they are for the right price, then I'm sure business could be done.

tumblr_pbx68kd84m1tet16lo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbx5phSxZG1rjev45o1_1280.jpg

Im simply pointing out your racist nature. Look at what you said and look at how you reacted when called out on it. Now you're simply referencing it to something so trivial like bantz. You just don't get it do you? Disgusting.
You're reaching so hard in order to label me a racist which would obviously offend someone who isn't.

This World Cup was a 9/10 overall

Gameplay was easily some of the best but Fox Soccer commentary was trash as usual, no memorable calls at all imo.

Man...I wish I would’ve been able to watch more of the game than I did, but at the end of the day, I was rooting for Les Bleus from jump, and therefore I’m ecstatic at the result.

Great match (from what I caught), and great run for these guys!

Anything is better than karius. They could probably get cech for deep discount and he would be better.

Both solid players, but their price tags will probably be significantly inflated. If they are for the right price, then I'm sure business could be done.

Guess the upside is that both are on different teams. I would assume that it'd be easier to negotiate with two teams than with one for two of their players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom