⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain why Rooney's no-shows are not at all related to the topic?

because to me thats 100% relevant. He's viewed by many as a disappointment and that's emblematic of Man U as a whole for some time now.

I get that you don't agree with that. But pointing out how many times he's won the Derby doesn't exactly prove anything.
Europa league was brought up in a totally different discussion where you mans called it friendlies. You also made a club comparison vs it's leading star player for a period. Then you tried to expand the conversation (after getting bested) to international play. And based off what you're saying, your argument is still null because Carmelo put his best performances in the Olympics whereas you're saying that Rooney's performances weren't that great for Country. Make sense guy.

He was never that good to begin with!

He's not even top 3 man u players of all time. Berbatov impressed me more than Rooney at one point.

Also- someone brought up Europa league and that's not an England only competition,

You're point is null and void due to being factually incorrect from the get go.
I stated facts and you just gave an opinion that you don't think Rooney is that good in his prime :rofl:
The resume speaks for itself. All time leading scorer of Man U with numerous accolades that you have not acknowledged.
If you don't like him, then fine. He's not my favorite player either. But you cannot dispute what he has done at Manchester United. History is history.

This was a really good WC, best one in a minute. I'm happy for France, they have a bright future ahead of them. Really happy for Giroud and Kante, considering the lower lragues they came from. Also N'zonzi, mans went from Wasteman FC (Stoke) to being a World Cup winner. And of course, Mbappe. Kid is a joy to watch, feels like he just broke into the Monaco squad the other day. His potential is wild high, I'm glad he was able to show up throughout this tournament. I've always been real critical of Deschamps but hats off to him, he got the job done. I wish him the best of luck in the upcoming tournaments.

Man U finished 2nd for the 2017-2018 PL season.
Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 5.56.06 PM.png

Honest mistake, I didn't realize where I was looking.

There is nothing to debate. Again, your spewing foolishness. Your points are minute. If you don't see that you're comparing apples to oranges, the problem is much bigger than NT official football thread. The education system failed you or perhaps you failed yourself.

Again with the personal attacks?

See now that constitutes trolling.

There's a way to say you don't agree without personally attacking.

Deschamps needs to take a note from Zizou and resign on top. Ride this WC win to a ridiculous payday and let someone else take this squad over. The tactics used this tourney will be stale and figured out next cycle, so let someone else (Zidane, Wenger :nerd: ?) take the reigns and do their thing.

Happy as hell for the Chelsea boys on the squad, Giroud especially. Kante also growing his resume as one of the best midfielders for France in a long long long time. The kid is still on the upswing ffs.

Deschamps needs to take a note from Zizou and resign on top. Ride this WC win to a ridiculous payday and let someone else take this squad over. The tactics used this tourney will be stale and figured out next cycle, so let someone else (Zidane, Wenger :nerd: ?) take the reigns and do their thing.

Happy as hell for the Chelsea boys on the squad, Giroud especially. Kante also growing his resume as one of the best midfielders for France in a long long long time. The kid is still on the upswing ffs.
Would love to see Zidane managing France for their next world cup. Hopefully they can break the World Cup winners curse

They moving the gold post per the usual. Next, mans gonna compare Ronaldo and Messi to Darco Millicic and Hasheem Thabeet.

Take your own advice. You're constantly talking out your backside and ignoring facts, but calling me insecure to try and mask your hurt because everyone else see's the nonsense in your post. Again, while I appreciate the adoration from you, you can still scoot cause I don't need an adoring fan. And if you're looking for a pat on the head, you ain't getting it from me.

The only fact is France’s tactics worked and they’re champs for it I can state that as a fact so I don’t see why you keep trying to one up me on that.
Stop trying to be the kid who takes all the playing blocks for himself.
Just don’t troll reply to all my posts forever cuz you seem like the type to hold a grudge.
End of debate, good night.

Put me back on your blocklist

I'm good, luv. Enjoy.

Giggs, Ronaldo if you want to count him, Cantona...even weak David Beckham all come before Rooney on the greats list of Man U players.

Sir Alex didn't mention Rooney among the best he's ever coached either and I think his opinion on this matter is more valid that yours.

Mourinho hasn't had anything glowingly positive to say about Rooney either other than that he was always lacking in form.

I don't get the Rooney love but to each their own.

Catalan radio is staying Arthur has been wowing the Barca players & coaching staff in training these last several days. This teams really needs him to excel...

The only fact is France’s tactics worked and they’re champs for it I can state that as a fact so I don’t see why you keep trying to one up me on that.
Stop trying to be the kid who takes all the playing blocks for himself.
Just don’t troll reply to all my posts forever cuz you seem like the type to hold a grudge.
End of debate, good night.
Says he will stop responding , yet continues to respond. Facts is facts. France got lucky early on with the OG and the penalty. Anyone with atleast one working eye or an ear could tell you that. That deflated Croatia a bit, then Pogba and Mbappe came out in the second half and put on the other two goals. If you don't understand something just say it rather than play along as if you do. If anything it sounds as if you just looked at the scoreline and came in here to post as if you had anything noteworthy to be added. Admit it, you're not interested in football at all and only came in here to post to hoping to get some edaps and reps and to steal some content to have a conversation with someone on Monday morning about the WC as if you know what you're talking about, but instead, you ended up looking foolish. Enjoy your night cause I can see that I just ruined it.

Last edited:
So throwing insults at people is your way of avoiding questions?
The same way you were in here calling a black man ghetto because he had a cable box wire and tv wire not properly tucked in for your visual pleasure?

Bingo! tomdiginson tomdiginson wants to be the gatekeeper here.

Let's see if we can get him promoted to the illustrious title of message board moderator.

I'll get on the change.org petition right away.
Your bantz need work. Your debate skills need work. Keep editing your post every time you think you got something, but it all still equates to trash.

Your bantz need work. Your debate skills need work. Keep editing your post every time you think you got something, but it all still equates to trash.

What is "Bantz"?

Is this some obscure internet terminology you've picked up after years of frequenting a message board?

The same way you were in here calling a black man ghetto because he had a cable box wire and tv wire not properly tucked in for your visual pleasure?
Ghetto isn't a racist word, even though you're trying your best to make it one. You're taking a narrow american centric view on it.

So what dictionary are your using?

At first I thought nah, he’s not racist just ignorant. But now I’ve come to the realization he’s racist & ignorant. He’s using his racist post to continue a stupid, useless, racist, & ignorant argument...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom