⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pool just needs to have their defense play consistently & also not lose gimme games... Of any of the leagues, I don't think a team did any better than Pool.

i think pool needs a dm
That's what Fabinho is... Dude is deceptively fast too... I really like this pick up in particular. He's like 6'1" or 6'2". Great in the air, loves physical play & to tackle without fouling, great job of holding onto the ball, & passes very well. He ticks everything you want in a DM & he's like 23 or 24...

His name is pronounced "Clamont" "Longlee"... :smh: Kinda puts into focus how the club is being run from top to bottom...
like Luc Longley??

luc-2-807385.jpg

United got Fred whom I really like too. In theory he should allow Pogba to play a more freer role & to attack a lot more but the dotard don’t think like that. He’s the only mother ****** I know that can make Alexis Sanchez look more like a fullback & keep em from scoring.

Last edited:
Bonucci only just got to Milan last season but his leadership and skill got him instant captainship. Him at Chelsea with our D and hopefully eradicating Cahill finally we’ll continue to be the only serie A team in the Premier.

The upcoming PL season is going to be a neck to neck race between Man Citeh and Pool
If Pool can just get an above average goalkeeper, they will probably win the league.

Well damn, this might be the first time I've ever seen Tommy & Ro like the same post... :rofl:Thread is in a pretty harmonious way right now... :nthat:

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 6.18.23 PM.png

Now if I can get Tommy & Beans, that would be an accomplishment...

Im interested to see how they handle minutes for Vinicius...thought they were gonna loan him out to a smaller Madrid team but not if theyre planning a big presentation at the Bernabeu

United also signed Diego Dalot from Porto. Don’t know much but CoupeIt probably does. United will probably sign Alderweireld and Alex Sandro and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom