⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As talented as the France MF is (starting 11 & on the bench), I'd give the edge to Croatia... They've played in many a big games for club & have hellava trophy collection in that regard. I think that matters a lot in games like this. They've proven to be calm, cool, & collected in this tournament. They haven't panicked on bit being down & even very late in games.
they haven't played teams with good midfields though
not like france

I never understood why Lalas is always called up for every World Cup. He offers absolutely nothing except a douche look on his face while everyone else is talking. Once they're done, he'll go on to say the exact opposite of what they said as if he's some sort of genius.

Regardless of news, sports, politics, etc, this has been the most spot on accurate news posting I've seen in a long long time... The writer's assessment of the murdoch network was perfect right down to his praise of Kate Abdo... I sincerely hope the murdoch bid for Sky doesn't go through... They certainly don't have any journalistic integrity (or just integrity) nor ethics at all.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Instead its coverage has ended up as the broadcasting equivalent of Marouane Fellaini: neither attacking nor defending, stuck in transition, a player that tries to do everything and succeeds at almost nothing.

:lol:

4A252E7100000578-5494507-image-a-16_1520936585755.jpg

I would looooooove Kante but that's a BS tranfer rumor if I ever heard one. He's worth at minimum $100m (if not more).

I never understood why Lalas is always called up for every World Cup. He offers absolutely nothing except a douche look on his face while everyone else is talking. Once they're done, he'll go on to say the exact opposite of what they said as if he's some sort of genius.
Hes always the loudest man in the room, and if I had to guess, that's how Fox determines who they respect the most. I wonder if Fox can sell the rights to 2022 to NBC...

Fox had the budget to get respected analysts for the World Cup but when the US failed to qualify, Fox gave up as well :smh:

Damn, my boy has tickets for the revolution vs zlatan tomorrow but I gotta work. The last Saturday I worked was the champions league final too :smh:

Aye rolaholic rolaholic rememeber when you called Griez a La Liga Trezeguet?

Can my mans get some respect now

Let him get that star on his chest first then we'll talk :lol:

Tbf though,he's had a solid tourney coming off that decision bs. He hasn't exactly lit it up like he did at the Euros but he's played a key part in France managing to handle their business until this point

nike has both croatia kits up on their site as "coming soon" good for them for restocking. I have 0 ties to the country but the away jersey is pure flames...just might

So who’s the stand out player at the tournament?

I love Messi but thought James should have gotten last WC

^^Modric

Kante's been great too

Real releasing yet another statement saying they're not after Lannisterinho after those reports out of Brazil last night said they sent their rep to Sao Paulo to negotiate with his Dad...

Dudes are making sure to keep the relationship on good terms for whenever they eventually come for Mbappe :lol:

Last edited:
^

:lol: @ replies

Neymar memes never got bored

Looks like Eden's WC performances won RM fans' heart

They want Mbappe mainly and Hazard secondly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom