⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Shaqiri does end up atr Pool, does that mean they're no longer interested in Fekir?
At only £13.75m, it's hard not to like this move. He will add much needed midfield depth. Very nice business by JK.
THIS.THIS.ShAqiri is strictly for depth. He can start in some games and with Ox being out, he will be given the chance to earn playing time. He will also be able to play on the wings. Good business right there. Fekir should still be sought after. And Kairius should be benched. Man's is definitely not the goods and we got fleeced. Mignolet should be evaluated and made the #1

THIS.THIS.ShAqiri is strictly for depth. He can start in some games and with Ox being out, he will be given the chance to earn playing time. He will also be able to play on the wings. Good business right there. Fekir should still be sought after. And Kairius should be benched. Man's is definitely not the goods and we got fleeced. Mignolet should be evaluated and made the #1

Whatever happened to the Albanian keeper we were trying to buy from Lazio?

This part got me crying

He said he was extremely worried for Argentina during the game against Nigeria.

'When she once again started speaking unkindly about Lionel and his performance, I got angry and, in turn, expressed everything I thought of her handsome Ronaldo, the Portugese national team, herself and all the other clubs Lyudmila is crazy about.

'Then I took all my things and left her for good.'

The following day, he filed for divorce.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This part got me crying

He said he was extremely worried for Argentina during the game against Nigeria.

'When she once again started speaking unkindly about Lionel and his performance, I got angry and, in turn, expressed everything I thought of her handsome Ronaldo, the Portugese national team, herself and all the other clubs Lyudmila is crazy about.

'Then I took all my things and left her for good.'

The following day, he filed for divorce.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can totally relate.

It’s almost as if I am Arsen and you bammas are Lyudmila.

Except I came back :smh:

If Pool end up with Shaqiri & Fekir along with their young defense continuing to play well (particularly the young fullbacks), then it's a wrap. They will be the only team to contend with City.

Of all the young talent in the Prem, I was most impressed with the Alexander-Arnold fella down the stretch in league & CL play. He's everything you'd want in a modern full back; defend, fast as heck, & fairly solid going forward.

He went against some big name players & his play was rock solid.

Pogba hasn't been spectacular like I wanted him to be (to shut the critics up), but he's been rock solid & doing everything his idiot manager wanted him to do (without complaint). I'll be super happy for him if Les Bleus win.

He's done everything you'd want out of a MF at the WC. His offensive numbers aren't spectacular because that hasn't been the role DD has asked of him. He's preferred playing Matuidi further up in that advanced role while Pogba's had more defensive responsibility than usual which isn't always sexy but he's still excelled.

I think the MF battle with Croatia's gonna be about even,I can't really give the advantage to one side or the other. Definitely think that they've been the 2 best MF units throughout the tourney and it's fitting to see them match up for it all

He's done everything you'd want out of a MF at the WC. His offensive numbers aren't spectacular because that hasn't been the role DD has asked of him. He's preferred playing Matuidi further up in that advanced role while Pogba's had more defensive responsibility than usual which isn't always sexy but he's still excelled.

I think the MF battle with Croatia's gonna be about even,I can't really give the advantage to one side or the other. Definitely think that they've been the 2 best MF units throughout the tourney and it's fitting to see them match up for it all
As talented as the France MF is (starting 11 & on the bench), I'd give the edge to Croatia... They've played in many a big games for club & have hellava trophy collection in that regard. I think that matters a lot in games like this. They've proven to be calm, cool, & collected in this tournament. They haven't panicked on bit being down & even very late in games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom