⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A winter World Cup is gonna feel so weird...I really wonder how it’s gonna affect all the league seasons that year.

its dumb af and needs to be relocated
everybodys season is gonna be a wash that year

Yea it’s gonna be a **** show. Have any leagues said if they gonna take a break for that World Cup? Or they could continue league play during it and some clubs just gotta deal with their most important players dipping for a couple weeks. The first choice would be to take a break but either way clubs gonna have to deal with their players comin back exhausted and beaten up after giving their all for their country break or not

2022 World Cup was ****ed the moment they said they solution to the heat was to make artificial drone clouds in the sky

9jlG.gif

Last edited:
Yo they give Conte a sentence or 2 on that statement :sick::lol:

Glad that whole ordeal is over and now Sarri can get it going with a month or so till the season begins.

we need a world cup final poll

raki and modric are my dudes but i hope france washes croatia and their trump supporting president.
**** em
Me too, but as much as I want to see Pogba, Mbappe, Kante hoist that trophy, France is going to have to beat Croatia down with a baseball bat to a bloody pulp to make sure they finish them off. No team in this WC has been as resilient as that team.

Me too, but as much as I want to see Pogba, Mbappe, Kante hoist that trophy, France is going to have to beat Croatia down with a baseball bat to a bloody pulp to make sure they finish them off. No team in this WC has been as resilient as that team.
i think this will be france's first opponent where they don't have the upper hand in the midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom