⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I'm a fan of dropping 50m on Maguire after one season...

Would rather spend that kind of money on Alderweireld since we don't really have an idea about Maguire's ceiling

In random silly news

Apparently Real are about to send their main man in Brazil, Calafet who sealed the Vincius and Rodrygo signings, to start negotiations with Lannisterinho Sr...

@Bantz Lord T

Also apparently Lopetegui is a big fan of Rodrigo from Valencia and he's his main target to replace Benz if he gets sold to Napoli

https://twitter.com/ellarguero/status/1017532452334600192

Wouldn't be mad about Rodrigo, former academy player, I know its not a long term fix. Whoever plays CF for us will have a ton of opportunities, is he a cl knockout stage level player tho?

The fire alarm sounded for these Zagreb fire fighters & the bulk of them missed Ralitic’s winning PK... poor fellas... Salute to first responders!

Wouldn't be mad about Rodrigo, former academy player, I know its not a long term fix. Whoever plays CF for us will have a ton of opportunities, is he a cl knockout stage level player tho?

I feel like he'd be a great squad player to have but I don't think he's at the level to be starting week in and week out as Real's no. 9

Who knows though,he's never been on a squad with as much talent/good service so maybe it would work out.

I’ll post more pics once I settle and take in the patriotism. They did my man Hannibal terrible on this one art installation in Moscow :rofl:

Kante at Barca is certainly welcome :pimp:
Keep Rabiot away, and for the price, Willian too.
Let Everton pay up for Digne and Mina

Fax

Dude has played for Simeone,Mourinho and Conte,got zero room to talk about style :lol:

Here we go again...

Not this **** again :lol:

I mean if they can manage to get a deal done that could solve the RW issue short term but I doubt he'll be any cheaper coming off a WC than he was when Inter tried fleecing United for like 60m.

Most likely Mou would have him play as a WB

Lowkey would prefer him over Willian though

Given the business Sarri is rumored to have planned,can't see Chelsea holding him hostage if he asks to leave...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom