⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Barca put in a 60 mil bid for Willian too
I have no idea what they are trying to build over there

Juve are looking for a LB despite having Sandro huh...:nerd:

Still can't see Real selling unless they manage to somehow bring in Hazard and Neymar/Mbappe

Sarri's gonna buy up all of Serie's A non Juve stars I see...

James coming back, lit

He might want to but when have Bayern ever done what their stars want though? Unless they're washed and near the end :lol:

Could def see Bayern flipping him back to Real for way more than they paid for him in that loan-buy deal,they need to do something to stay in contention for the finesse Kings title Juve's currently holding

He might want to but when have Bayern ever done what their stars want though? Unless they're washed and near the end :lol:

Could def see Bayern flipping him back to Real for way more than they paid for him,they need to do something to stay in contention for the finesse Kings title Juve's currently holding
Bayern haven't activated any type of clause to buy him yet, so Real would have to pay some type of recall fee

Bayern haven't activated any type of clause to buy him yet, so Real would have to pay some type of recall fee

They haven't? Could've sworn reading they did at the start of this summer and that he was officially a Bayern player.

If not then Real pulled a fast one if they can manage to get him back already :lol:

James back at Real would be such a good look with Ron leaving

Like I said though, it likely wont be easy,he's already one of bayern's most popular players

See its just a report that Bayern are ready to do it, not that its actually been done

that's why I posted it for him cause he said he thought it was done already.

that being said. everything I've read is that bayern will be activating it this summer they just don't have to rush to get it done. he won't be going anywhere

From what we seen he wants to be at Real, the board loved him, but they would never choose him over Zidane, now that Zizou is gone he should return and end all this SMS nonsense. Especially if we can play at a deep playmaking position like he was doing with Bayern.

The whole Miami Freedom Park sounds like the Marlins Park situation all over again. Supposedly Becks is supposed to be in court speaking his piece but isn't

at this point, it's footy vs golf

Arsenal couldn't put together a better offer for Carvalho than Real Betis? Wtf

He did well in the WC. But I think the signing of Torreiara kinda deaded that. We've been linked with him for years and nothing ever came of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom