⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been funny seeing Cules melting down over potentially signing Willian and French Andre Gomes :lol:

I know they're not the sexiest signings but I feel like they'll both do well in Blaugrana

Like @Beans mentioned,no one expected Paulinho to have the season he did. Willian is a better player imo

Last edited:
United should fire Jose now and make the switch

F52D1D3C-2C34-4497-AA50-CFDF77CC1667.gif

We good.

Granted i dont watch as much footy as you guys but every time i see willian play I wonder how this dude starts for a big club and for brazil

Adidas in NY has the name-plating shop for custom jobs, but I overheard an employee say how they only have older Real Ronaldo lettering still. They don't have the new Juve letters yet. He tells these kids "It just happened man :lol:" they seemed so upset.

Adidas in NY has the name-plating shop for custom jobs, but I overheard an employee say how they only have older Real Ronaldo lettering still. They don't have the new Juve letters yet. He tells these kids "It just happened man :lol:" they seemed so upset.

I was in Soho two weeks ago to check out Nike Soho and totally forgot about the Adi Store :smh:
Do they have any Japan kits leftover?

Miami brahs, would y'all vote yes to this or na?

Belgium players are still crying days after...

Check the full thread

Dude is gonna talk his way out of Paris

I was in Soho two weeks ago to check out Nike Soho and totally forgot about the Adi Store :smh:
Do they have any Japan kits leftover?

I didn't see any Japan kits. Saw Germany, Colombia, etc.

Nike SoHo's first floor display :wow: :pimp: .

Yesterday it set in for the first time that the World Cup is ending soon. Felt pretty sad about it, ngl.

These past few games have been flying once the opening whistle. It's crazy how fast the KO & thereafter rounds came and went.

It's been funny seeing Cules melting down over potentially signing Willian and French Andre Gomes :lol:

I know they're not the sexiest signings but I feel like they'll both do well in Blaugrana

Like @Beans mentioned,no one expected Paulinho to have the season he did. Willian is a better player imo
this is a result of having a ****** board who makes bad purchases. everyone is skeptical af and they have a right to be
im not mad at willian...i don't think anyone is but we are mad at the price tag. but willian will do well like coutinho has
rabiot is just not what we need...he's not particularly great at anything and he wants 600k a week...and he's free next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom