⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I def thought conte would be a long term for us at chelsea. I'm growing kinda tired of this Every 2 years new manager thing. I want someone we can hold onto longterm lol

as-monaco-18-19-away-kit-2.jpg

if nike didn't keep the top button look...this kit would be fire...monaco always gets great kits

if nike didn't keep the top button look...this kit would be fire...monaco always gets great kits

I've always loved the diagonal divide between red and white on their home kits, one of the more unique kits in club football.

So glad I bought a 16/17 Monaco home shirt with a Mbappe name set a year ago.

Was out yesterday after watching the game but so glad to see England going home with nothing! Hope Belgium plummets them into oblivion. Need Kane to lose out on the golden boot. No colonizers here.

England played so shook after Croatia scored, mental mistakes made, players exposed (looking at you Walker), Kane showing the spirit of who he really plays for, Modric out here laughing, winning mentality is certainly clear here. Marcus Trashford ain't do anything, Sterling out there skipping on the field doing nothing, Walker looking like "a bull in a China shop", Dele going for the throat, he has no class, Spurs trash, Arsenal trash, Man United trash, EPL stay coming short, just a big hype beast machine.

La Liga >
Barca > any EPL team
Real Madrid > any EPL team
Atletico > any EPL team
Sevilla > any EPL team
Hell, Las Palmas > any EPL team

To be fair, La Liga didn't develop these players. They brought Croatian players from other leagues after they hit their peak. La Liga or any league has nothing with it

Give credits to their hard work

I do not know much about Croatian players but I know Modric survived his refugee childhood years which I am glad he did. He's truly marvelous

ROYGBiV ROYGBiV trippin, this seasons Juve kit is damn near perfect

He's just mad because Roma has a shirt sponsor :lol:

Can we talk about how wavy Tigres new home shirt is tho? :pimp:

tigres-18-19-kit%2B%25284%2529.jpg

overkill on the sponsors ruin it :smh:

But that wavy pattern is sick
that's the Russia confed cup template, very nice imo

i don't think yall need dybala though. he plays really far forward
yall need to send an extra 10 mill to lyon and get fekir. perfect player for yall

Thats the other thing I was gonna saying in response to Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T , Liverpool already have a maestro left footed attacker, WTF do they need Dybala for? Spending 100 million euro plus on another attacker when other positions are needed of an upgrade, makes no sense.

Either A) Dybala's agent is putting it out there to get a pay raise (Liverpool isn't the only EPL club with rumors of Dybala, Arsenal have also been mentioned :lol:), or B) the English press has gone to super level of arrogance due to their little WC run :lol:

Dybala is staying his Argentine Gaucho *** in Turin, ya tu sabes TreyOcho

you might be thinking about the season before last.
during luis enrique's last season in charge his future was skeptical as his form dropped a lot.
but he thrived under valverde and has logged the most minutes for barca last season.
after this world cup, no way barca are letting him go anywhere and i think he just signed his extension last summer.

but we already signed arthur who can replace paulinho (he left already) and still looking for a world class midfielder.

are you inquiring cause city need a dm?
No just wanted to see Barca's POV on Rakitic as a player since I have been a huge fan of him since his Sevilla days. Raki's not the DM/CM we need, plays just like D. Silva.

The Juve kit has two black stripes. I for one will not support a Juve kit where they don't look like the refs they use to pay.

Thats the other thing I was gonna saying in response to Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T , Liverpool already have a maestro left footed attacker, WTF do they need Dybala for? Spending 100 million euro plus on another attacker when other positions are needed of an upgrade, makes no sense.

Either A) Dybala's agent is putting it out there to get a pay raise (Liverpool isn't the only EPL club with rumors of Dybala, Arsenal have also been mentioned :lol:), or B) the English press has gone to super level of arrogance due to their little WC run :lol:

Dybala is staying his Argentine Gaucho *** in Turin, ya tu sabes TreyOcho

You think I care how Liverpool spends its money? It's not my money.

Liverpool is a very rich football club, we can buy Dybala, another CB, a GK, Southampton Football Club, and more if the board really wanted to.

You think I care how Liverpool spends its money? It's not my money.

Liverpool is a very rich football club, we can buy Dybala, another CB, a GK, Southampton Football Club, and more if the board really wanted to.

Okay bro, bet your new username on Dybala coming to Liverpool. I'll go like for like :lol:

Ppl slagged off the paulinho move as well and that worked out great.. so i'll hold my opinion.. imagine Willian in an attacking side :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom