⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't see Perez standing pat after a goat legend like Ronaldo leaving. I'll be shocked if he didn't make any Galaticos signings.

Regarding the WC final kits, fifa is really funny about teams having any of the same colors on their kits when playing each other. I could see Croatia & France playing in their home kits as it's classic red vs blue but I think France might have to change the red socks...

Man needs to be drug tested ASAP if he thinks he's a reason why both 'Pool and Croatia reached finals :rofl:

I understand he's hyped but dude is feeling himself entirely too much :lol:

MBAPPE

IS

GOING

NOWHERE

They’re not getting Mbappe, not a chance, that dream needs to die. Mbappe CHOSE PSG

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME. I DONT THINK THEY HEARD YOU

west2.gif

Lovren :lol:

Interview him after the final...see if he still thinks he is one of the best defenders in the world

Honestly, if Sarri does come to Chelsea, Hazard should stay as long as he gets a promise management that they will spend to keep the team competitive. I think Hazard would thrive under Sarri... I think most of the players on the roster would thrive under him. They just have to solidify the need for consistent scoring.

yo raki played the whole match yesterday overcoming a fever. lort.
he's also played over 70 matches this season

dude is a warrior
What's his future like in Barca? I swear there was a few stretches of games this season or last season where some people were saying he's not quality enough. Still gotta get replacement for Iniesta and Paulinho too if he leaves.

Like I said before, this years kit is meh

You keep ******* on the Juve kit, I think the kit is dope. Love the majority white with thick black stripes. Juve is like Inter, AC Milan, FC Porto, Argentina - you usually never have have a bad kit from those clubs. It’s hard to mess those kits up when their identity is stripes.

I have a feeling you’ll change this opinion when you watch them live.

I think it's foolish if Pool go into the season with Karius. Guy appears to be still be a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom