⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official goodbye/thank you vid from the club. What a storied chapter in a goat/legendary career. Effing crazy bcs I remember all of these moments...

Yesterday it set in for the first time that the World Cup is ending soon. Felt pretty sad about it, ngl.
At least you can finally put this Argentina L behind you and at least the World Cup temporarily made you forget about the Champions League Final

At least you can finally put this Argentina L behind you and at least the World Cup temporarily made you forget about the Champions League Final

I put the Argentina L behind me fairly quickly and enjoyed the rest of the World Cup.

As to the Liverpool UCL final loss, seeing Sergio Ramos cry his eyes out after Spain's elimination was enough consolation for me.

Speaking of custom name printing, World Soccer Shop did me dirty with my Son Heung Min jersey. The numbers look like some late 90s/early 2000s font rather than the slim streamlined numbers used this World Cup :smh:

I couldn't find any shop that did the "authentic" numbers/name font for Korea, only "Basic". noskey noskey Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi you guys happen to know any place I can get the authentic name/number from?

I checked Ebay but couldn't find a name/number set or a kit in my size (US Medium; they have an on field kit there in M but I'd have to get a L in that)

Don't like this at all

20180710_232709.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of custom name printing, World Soccer Shop did me dirty with my Son Heung Min jersey. The numbers look like some late 90s/early 2000s font rather than the slim streamlined numbers used this World Cup :smh:

I couldn't find any shop that did the "authentic" numbers/name font for Korea, only "Basic". noskey noskey Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi you guys happen to know any place I can get the authentic name/number from?

I checked Ebay but couldn't find a name/number set or a kit in my size (US Medium; they have an on field kit there in M but I'd have to get a L in that)

Don't like this at all

20180710_232709.jpg

Yeah that's wack, looks like one of those fake kits they sell at a European kiosk. You can't return it?

Yeah that's wack, looks like one of those fake kits they sell at a European kiosk. You can't return it?

Nope :smh:

I've done "basic" lettering before on a jersey back in 2012, but the shop I ordered it from used the exact same font as the on field (it was just missing the badge logo in the numbers)

Can I return a customized item?
Personalized items can not be returned for ANY reason. If you receive a defective jersey, we will repair or replace it with exactly the same item at our cost, but we will not issue a refund for the item. We will issue the buyer a gift certificate for the purchase price if we cannot repair or replace it in 90 days.

I guess I'll have to keep looking around and will use this one as an extra gym shirt or something.

Don't like this at all

20180710_232709.jpg
I haven't been able to even find an authentic Korea kit online, let alone a customizable one. Sorry to hear they ****** up the name plate for Sonaldo, I'd be hot as ****. Especially for how expensive the customized kits are. I'll keep my eyes open for it while I'm still searching for a medium sized authentic, just a blank kit.

Don't like this at all

20180710_232709.jpg

I have one of those dark green Madrid kits from a few years ago with modric on the back in the same font. Can’t bring myself to wear it :lol: gave it to my mom to send to family

I’ll admit it

I’m Arsenal first and foremost but this year I’ve realized I’m low key a Real Madrid fan too :blush::blush:

Why is there a bidding war for Rabiot and why do Arsenal and Barcelona want to waste their money so quickly? :stoneface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom