⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm super late but the 2022 WC will be happening during winter?!!? How's that going to work with domestic leagues in full swing?

How you award the WC to a country in which you can't play the WC during summer?!?

From the looks of it the leagues will continue to go full swing. Much like the MLS and other leagues are in full swing. Some teams will just be without their starters for a month...

Sound bad? So does having a World Cup in a desert.

From the looks of it the leagues will continue to go full swing. Much like the MLS and other leagues are in full swing. Some teams will just be without their starters for a month...
Gonna be fun watching B squad teams in top leagues for a month, LOL not

I told y’all earlier in the week about how France 98’ World Cup was special to me, made me fall in love with footy. My dad was one of those Portuguese immigrants that moved to France at a young age, so he’s very French, France became my second squad..

A lot of good memories with my pops that year (he celebrated wildly) but he also bought me my first football kit. France 98 away jersey, I fell in love with the jersey when I saw a young Thierry Henry coming off the bench. My dad was like “he’s going to be a star one day” I swear I still remember him saying that. So I asked for the away kit.

At his place right now and I haven’t seen the jersey in quite some years, I left it here when I moved to South Florida for college, etc, my dad made sure to keep it safe :lol:

Will be wearing Sunday...

6ABB1E8A-7745-4833-B8CB-323975C6E855.jpeg

884739C1-FBF4-484F-AF8F-EC5F8CDF74FD.jpeg

United also signed Diego Dalot from Porto. Don’t know much but CoupeIt probably does. United will probably sign Alderweireld and Alex Sandro and call it a day.

That’s all united need tbh. Defense, defense, defense.

Jose just needs to free pogba. And maybe sign Kante because who the hell couldnt use a Kante on their squad

I told y’all earlier in the week about how France 98’ World Cup was special to me, made me fall in love with footy. My dad was one of those Portuguese immigrants that moved to France at a young age, so he’s very French, France became my second squad..

A lot of good memories with my pops that year (he celebrated wildly) but he also bought me my first football kit. France 98 away jersey, I fell in love with the jersey when I saw a young Thierry Henry coming off the bench. My dad was like “he’s going to be a star one day” I swear I still remember him saying that. So I asked for the away kit.

At his place right now and I haven’t seen the jersey in quite some years, I left it here when I moved to South Florida for college, etc, my dad made sure to keep it safe :lol:

Will be wearing Sunday...

6ABB1E8A-7745-4833-B8CB-323975C6E855.jpeg

884739C1-FBF4-484F-AF8F-EC5F8CDF74FD.jpeg

Your dad live out in Bordeaux by any chance? I used to visit there once in a while, and there's a pretty big Portuguese population there. I guess it makes sense that they'd go to the wine region of France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom