⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past 2 seasons we’ve had Morata, James, and CR7 leave while bringing in nobody big and passing up on Mbappe’s salary when we had the funds to pay up.

I’m like a child who wants a new toy about to throw a tantrum.

I’m not going to pretend to know exactly how Spain played under Lopetegui but I’d imagine the style he’ll implement would be great for Hazard. Dude’s game is made for La Liga. He won me over in the knockout rounds.

apparently abi is keen on thiago and dejong and wants to bring one more midfielder and a forward in
the board doesn't like bayerns price for thiago so de jong is the man they look to bring in with abidal leading negotiations

still don't believe this hazard rumors but if we were to get de jong and hazard i would be ecstatic.

I can't wait for this season to start. Y'all look out for my man Schick. Not only is he gorgeous, but his quality will show this season. Up next!

well that sucks straight from the Napoli presidents mouth
1031.gif

Really would like to know why Txiki didnt just close the deal if we had an agreement 15 days ago...he got some splanin to do on that

Last edited:
:lol: Catalans are proving to be terrible deal makers in football...

bart & pep segura :smh: The de Jong deal could've been done a while ago but like with Sevilla's Lenglet, they're haggling over the release clause. Either pay the thing or move on. S#$t or get off the toilet.

And stop getting stepped on with clauses that benefit the selling club. You stunted Semedo's growth by not playing him so you wouldn't trigger games played clause which pays Benfica a lot of dough & you caused him to miss the WC.

They couldn't even afford to pay Benfica €5.1m if Semedo played 50 games or more. What kind of horse s#$t is that?!?!?! This club gets fleeced on the players it buys not specifically for the price they pay but the clauses they let the selling club dictate.

This club might bring in a lot of revenue but it has razor thin margins it has to follow in order to run within the bylaws Barca governs itself with. It can't spend like other clubs of this size especially since the wage bill takes up 75-80% of the revenue. This whole notion that Barca can spend like the other big clubs is completely false.

They should not have extended players like pique, alba, or busquets. Apparently, sergio is due a huge bonus but the club is extremely late in paying it. It hampers the club a great deal for players that are slowing rapidly & can't contribute to the club like in years past. Thanks for services rendered, but don't let the door hitcha where the god lort spltcha. I'd be like seeya.

Only players from the Pep era that deserve carte blanche treatment were Puyols, Xavi, Iniesta, & of course Messi. The first 3 had the sense to leave when it was time.

This executive group have no idea what they're doing football wise.

Last edited:
Citeh keep getting their targets snatched from under their noses,pretty hard to figure out too since they can offer as much as anyone...

They still need a Fernandinho replacement

Mbappe saying he wasnt born on 1998 made me go damn

Think he meant during the 98 WC,he was born later in the yeat

And so here we go... Sarri is ready to join Chelsea as new manager on next hours! Jorginho will be in the deal and will prefer Chelsea ahead of Man City. ✔️

€65M (add ons included, €57M for Jorginho + €8M for Sarri) from Chelsea to Napoli!

#CFC #Chelsea #transfers ✅

Chelsea transfer news is coming in fast with the reports that Sarri is gonna be introduced this week

First time hearing of a double deal including a manager :lol:

pool sure they don't wanna buy cillisen for 30? looking like a bargain right now
mistakes like this he shouldn't be a 1st team keeper

Citeh keep getting their targets snatched from under their noses,pretty hard to figure out too since they can offer as much as anyone...

They still need a Fernandinho replacement

Txiki has been takin hard line stances recently about not being take for a ride. Its fine I guess if thats what he wants to do set a new standard of just not paying whatever the club we are trying to buy from asks and sticking to his guns so be it me and other City fans just gotta accept this means we will miss out on some targets I can deal with that. Happened with Alves, Alexis, Fred it is what it is.

....but if the difference in missing out on Jorginho was a couple mil he didn't wanna cough up :lol::stoneface: thats gonna be kinda annoying considering there aren't that many obvious top quality CDM's on the market. I'm sure Pep has another idea in mind of who else he would want to play as his CDM just gotta wait and see what happens now

jape jape does Frankie De Jong play CDM asking for a friend

So Sporting are heated about losing most of their best players and have gotten their Randall Weem on to snitch on Wolves and get them in trouble with FIFA over Patricio

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Modric & Ratikic gonna 1-2 combo & slide that dagger into the 3 Lions & then twist...

:lol: @ colonizer clasico...

Feels like we already had a regional colonizer clasico in France - Belgium :lol:

France - England would be for the world colonizer title

As good as I think Croatia are,this my mood today...

IMG_20180709_125223.jpg

The other day Wenger compared wilshire in the same plateau as a Messi & Mbappe... Like no dude not even remotely close. At this point, no one should hire this dude for anything including punditry. Tired of hearing wack *** comments from him like this & yammering about who he almost bought in the transfer market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom