⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hella lot of transfer news. finna feel weird to not see cr7 playing for Real this season.

Ready to see England disappoint hella peeps today with a W today. Need Kane to score a volley

I'm jelly, the club affords him all the resources imaginable to achieve his vision

If only The Glazers had the same lack of damns and prioritized the on pitch product :smh:

Citeh wete able remake their backline in one summer and rode it to the league title,I'll be shocked if Woody manages to get another defender in before the deadline smh :lol:

United are managed soo poorly, its beyond frustrating.

Why boast about financial prowess to then turn around and be stingy (not even sure that's the right word to capture the stupidity) ?

I'm not sure about Unai as a Manager, or the quality of any of these signings, but I'm appreciating all this transfer movement in our Defence.

In:
Leno
Lichtsteiner
Torreira
Guendouzi
Sokratis

Out:
Wilshere
Santi

Leno seems to be a solid GK

Lichtsteiner should be an ok backup for Bellerin

Hearing a lot of priase about Torreira,

Guendozi seems like a budget Rabiot

Sokratis can't be worse than Mertesacker

I'm def happy with our transfers thus far, def addressing our weak areas. I'm most excited about Torreira. I have mixed feelings about Leno. Sokratis has a leader mentality, which we lack. Lichtsteiner will def help Bellerin up his game, at least I would hope so. Guendozi, def doesn't have the dribbling skill of Rabiot but his passing range is up there. He's also a few years younger, certainly has more room to grow. I just hope he gets enough playing time. Between him and AMN. I was hoping that Emery would get a true winger

Third place game is really pointless.. just let them get on with their holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom