⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really interested in seeing what Unai does with Arsenal this coming season. Hopefully he gets them playing some exciting football.

The Prem should be interesting all around, new managers, a lot of new faces at a few clubs, City got stronger, Liverpool is still dangerous and could possibly sign a keeper still, United just needs a defense and they can go just as far as anyone, Chelsea has drama, Arsenal could get back into the top group, and Tottenham still has Harry Kane.

I'm ready for the season to start

Emery wants to press & press hard to make teams cough up the ball & then attack. He did it well at Sevilla obviously but he had waay too many primadonna's at P$G to realize his vision. Whether he has the players now at Arsenal to do this is the question.

Emery wants to press & press hard to make teams cough up the ball & then attack. He did it well at Sevilla obviously but he had waay too many primadonna's at P$G to realize his vision. Whether he has the players now at Arsenal to do this is the question.

Hate to say it because it's fun to clown on Arsenal, but they've made a ton of interesting signings this summer and I think that Emery will be successful there.

I really hope United don't waste money on Willian. Just get Sandro and a CB, maybe a holding midfielder or defensive mid to allow pogba to work in his spaces

Don't blow all that cash on Willian when you already have plenty of options going forward. Barcelona either. Plz don't touch that price they're asking for.

I love Willian as a player, but nah. 60 for Willian right now isn't in either teams best interest. Especially considering he'd probably come off the bench. I want to see him flourish anywhere he goes, but he should be going for 30-40 tops.

United should go for Kovacic

Major trophies? Probably not next year, or even the year after that, but eventually they should if Emery gets the opportunity to properly implement his system.
they will never win the league under emery and the players he's buying
arsenal just doesn't spend enough to compete against the rest of you

Major trophies? Probably not next year, or even the year after that, but eventually they should if Emery gets the opportunity to properly implement his system.
The best thing about Emery at Arsenal now is that most of the players are fresh new faces who haven’t been trapped in the complacency and FA cup chasing plague of the most recent past.

He can mold this new team to go in an entirely different direction.

Ozil might be one if the few left who came from that period

Ight Croatia, enough is enough, knock these bastards out, them and their people are getting way too full of themselves. If I see England win it today by another god damn penalty, I’m going to throw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom