⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dude dembele gotta get some shine in the finals.
i know he won't start but let him cook (although he should). all those garbage touches giroud had today could be going to dembele.
dude is as fast as anyone out here.
and fekir, lamar, or tolisso should be playing over matuidi.

tell me that wouldn't have beaten this belgium team and wouldn't have to play this scary *** type football either.

Last edited:
Crazy just how much talent France still has on their bench and chilling back home. Dudes also have a ton of quality coming through the youth ranks,they're really set up nicely for consistent deep runs over the next while

Pretty great tribute cover from Marca

Dhxuw0nX4AEVCaw.jpg

'There will be no other equal'

my dude dembele gotta get some shine in the finals.
i know he won't start but let him cook (although he should). all those garbage touches giroud had today could be going to dembele.
dude is as fast as anyone out here.
and fekir, lamar, or tolisso should be playing over matuidi.

tell me that wouldn't have beaten this belgium team and wouldn't have to play this scary *** type football either.
Preach! Amen! Facts x million! I've been saying for the ******* longest that Mbappe should be playing up top with Dembele on the right wing and either Lemar or Tolisso on the left (preferably Lemar). Deschamps is too ***** to try an attacking line and reverts to playing extra defensive and shackling his teams greatest strength. If it doesn't backfire in the championship then their win will be in spite of the Lip-less Dotard and not because of him. France's talent pool this WC cycle is unbelievable and incredibly balanced, but undoubtedly their best strength is the speed they could harness on the wings and striker positions.

If Zidane, Henry, or Wenger come into this team next year and see out the next WC cycle, this French team will be even more dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom