⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was blaming mostly Ozil and Werner for most of the game, but then Ozil gave a magnificent pass to Hummels for an open header, which was Germany's biggest chance of the game. After that I was like "Well, they definitely can't blame Ozil anymore."
I thought Ozil could have taken some shoots, Werner had some really poor touches out there

Man this sucks. I have family visiting from Germany (actually arriving today) and I wanted to enjoy some matches with them. Don’t even feel like hitting them with the bantz. The Cup was already missing Italy and the Oranje, and now for the first time in history we have a knockout without the Germans. Doesn’t feel right without them there.

That said, the teams that deserved it are through. And the ones that didn't will rightfully be flying back home.

This group stage is lit!
I can’t even concentrate at work today.
Amazing matches. Mex finally got exposed, Sweden showed they are solid and could have possibly won all 3 of their matches.
Germany has been terrible and deserved to go out. Congrats to Korea for making history.
I can see the Brazil serbia match going down to the wire too

It had nothing to do with that. The player was still offside, but because it was a German player (Kroos) who passed the ball to the Korean player, which was seen on the replay, there couldn't be an offside.
VAR still validated the goal tho

Truth. Wasn’t surprised with VdB with La Roja despite the wealth of talent in Spain but very surprised that it happened to Low. The roster he picked spelled doom though with its lack of speed.

It’s no surprise Gemrany’s midfield got run over during the tourney with goretzka in it. One of the most over rated players I’ve ever seen. And pairing him with the dead frog spelled doom.

Man this sucks. I have family visiting from Germany (actually arriving today) and I wanted to enjoy some matches with them. Don’t even feel like hitting them with the bantz. The Cup was already missing Italy and the Oranje, and now for the first time in history we have a knockout without the Germans. Doesn’t feel right without them there.

That said, the teams that deserved it are through. And the ones that didn't will rightfully be flying back home.
Except Argentina

MY MAN
e34280063f9277329064680c348b0bc9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom