⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DgtbBnYX0AYLoLC.jpg

Oh Korea didn't advance? He might still have to go to military service
The South Korean team got exempted for a semi-final in 2002 I believe, think it was the Asian Games. They didn't win if I recall correctly but they got exemption anyway. I can't think of a better reason to exempt this team than sending the WC title defenders home crying

Germany need to evolve with the times. Their old school footy is over. At least in Brazil Low tried out false 9 formations with Gotze. The inevitable goal that won them the World Cup was from wing play from Shurrle crossing one in.

Kimmich and Kroos the only 2 Germans that deserve to go home proudly.

Bought it at the clearance store for 15 bucks after last World Cup. Who knew it would mean something four years later

Telling y'all Muller was garbage out there, supposed to be leader, captain passion, all that, he did absolutely nothing over 3 matches, just took up space.

I'm happy Kroos can finally get a rest didn't have the best of world cups

Amazing to realize the goal went from justtttt offside to justtttt onside because of VAR. Amazing.

It had nothing to do with that. The player was still offside, but because it was a German player (Kroos) who passed the ball to the Korean player, which was seen on the replay, there couldn't be an offside.

Funny how it seems like loyalty played a big part in the last 2 WC winning managers having their squad going out in the group stage the next go around

A lot of familiar faces looked out of their level/depth this year

Ozil can't even be blamed he created a ton chances

I was blaming mostly Ozil and Werner for most of the game, but then Ozil gave a magnificent pass to Hummels for an open header, which was Germany's biggest chance of the game. After that I was like "Well, they definitely can't blame Ozil anymore."

Telling y'all Muller was garbage out there, supposed to be leader, captain passion, all that, he did absolutely nothing over 3 matches, just took up space.

I'm happy Kroos can finally get a rest didn't have the best of world cups

Thought Werner was also really wack.

Löw didn’t make a mistake bringing Brandt, his mistake was not playing him. Made things happen every time he was on the pitch. Too bad his minutes were so limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom