⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLS needs to stop f’ing around and get Pro/Rel and get rid of the playoff format if they want to take it to the next level. MLS is getting raided by the Bundesliga

MLS needs to stop f’ing around and get Pro/Rel and get rid of the playoff format if they want to take it to the next level. MLS is getting raided by the Bundesliga

That'll never happen unfortunately. The federation only cares about the money it makes from footy.

Tomorrow’s BarVChel could go so many different ways.

Ultimately I see a draw with goals, prob 1-1 or 2-2

2-0 barca
clean sheet :smokin

have no idea how to gauge chelsea this year though. they are all over the place

time to see what this team is really made of
we've been better than every big club we've played this year
if he starts gomes again ima lose it.

So the commentators just said they’ve been told the red had his yellow out st first to record the sending off as a red........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
wouldve been better off just saying you changed your mind or pulled out the yellow by accident instead of that BS excuse

I'm just seeing it now, jawn was a straight red. Delph was trippin :lol: and right before half. :smh:

The initial game report is written on the back of the yellow card, it's a fairly legit explanation imo.

Real foul is on the commentators for leading people to believe the referee changed his mind. Didn't look like he had any doubt to me.

damn man city are really butthurt about losing that quadruple. Say Pep gives walker a spanking in front of the squad

Disgraceful

Yea really is I just hope Pep didnt try to poke someone else in the eye.....

damn man city are really butthurt about losing that quadruple. Say Pep gives walker a spanking in front of the squad

Not really our own manager has been saying for months the quadruple isn't possible. Still a frustrating loss but not about the quadruple.

Pep was still fuming after the game :lol:

This quote was fabricated by the way. He said both those things but two different times during the post game interview both under different context. Some dudes on twitter though stuck em together to try to make it seem like it was something it wasn't....this is the full transcript

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola, speaking to BBC Sport: Congratulations for Wigan for the qualification. We did absolutely everything, we made a mistake and this kind of game is like a final. OK, we accept the defeat. Congratulations to the winner.

On Fabian Delph's sending off: "Red card. It was the decision."

On apparent clash with Wigan boss Paul Cook in the tunnel: "Nothing happened."

More on the game: "It was like a final. They had one shot on target. I don't have regrets with the way we played, the performance, the heart. I judge my players on intentions and not results and the intentions were good.

"Wigan won, congratulations to them and now we rest to prepare for the League Cup final."

I'm just seeing it now, jawn was a straight red. Delph was trippin :lol: and right before half. :smh:

The initial game report is written on the back of the yellow card, it's a fairly legit explanation imo.

Real foul is on the commentators for leading people to believe the referee changed his mind. Didn't look like he had any doubt to me.

Thats fair I can agree with that. Commentators where trippin just saying whatever but I do think the ref should've pulled out the red first and then recorded it on the yellow later to avoid confusion. It is what it is though the right call was made and Delph should've been sent off, ultimately I only got him to be mad at for that tackle despite how weird the situation seemed to be handled.

Gareth Bale hasn't played a whole match since september 20
but this is the cat who is supposed to go back to the bpl where they play an unnecessary amount of matches with no christmas break
“Prem experience”

Barca look fatigued right now. Aside from this weekend, they haven't been able to score in the first half for the last 2-3 months. They're still largely dependent on scoring from hannibal & Messi.

I think Chelsea will take care of being home at Stamford Bridge...

“Prem experience”
that prem experience is prolly why his legs are broken now

nervy about chelsea
we've been looking tired
facing espanyol 3 times and the valencia tie have taken a lot out of us
our squad got some really good experience managing a two legged tie though
bright news is our defense has been the most consistent i've seen since that alves, pique, puyol, abidal back line

we need to score at least one goal

if chelsea decide to man mark messi with kante, we are gonna feast.
drinkwater isn't ready
cesc is just a big hole in the midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom