⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
real really going to give up Bale and $100M for Hazard? Why does madrid hate bale :lol:. I honestly still think dude is elite. I would really like him to stay at RM and get on the pitch more (and obviously stay healthy). I also don't think Hazard is worth THAT much. Dude is a great player but lacks consistency imo.

City v Wigan right now is on edge

edit: Red card to delph....idk about a red

Last edited:
Red right at the end of the half smh. Replays show I can see why the ref thought it was a red but the fact that he appeared to change his mind when he was about to give a yellow st first cause the Wigan players crowded him is *****made

I guess by the letter of the law its a red. Idk in real time it didn't look that bad. In super slow mo everything looks different. So i guess the red is ok. By the rule he definitely came in kinda high and could have injured the player.

So the commentators just said they’ve been told the red had his yellow out st first to record the sending off as a red........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
wouldve been better off just saying you changed your mind or pulled out the yellow by accident instead of that BS excuse

Not good enough today. Had chances to win it didn’t take advantage. Delph shouldn’t have went in for that challenge and Walker fell alseep has to be his first huge mistake of the season smh what a time for that to happen.

**** Wigan

I like how they played Oasis in the stadium to top it off after they sealed the victory :lol:

Gareth Bale hasn't played a whole match since september 20
but this is the cat who is supposed to go back to the bpl where they play an unnecessary amount of matches with no christmas break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom