⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RM going with da 4-man mid (Asensio and Lucas on the flanks) and Kovacic starting with Casemiro in the middle. CR7+Bale up front.

Looks pretty damn sweet on paper. Won't watch the whole match, but I'll have my eyes peeled for Casemiro and Kovacic. Both have been struggling to rediscover their best form. Maybe not having Kroos/Modric to rely on will force them to pick their games back up and find their feet. Or maybe their struggles continue and hamper RM.

Last edited:
Also, I'd like to see Bale swapped for Isco when the eventual precautionary sub is made, so we could see a 4-4-1-1 and how that goes.

Also would like to see Dani Ceballos get some playing time against his old club. He didn't get to in the last match against Betis and his morale is low right now.

Zizou

Please don't wait til the 85th minute

Get Casemiro out at half time for Modric

Vasquez for Isco

Ray Hudson saying the "Kareem rises to the top"

Nice to finally hear that after so long

Between PSG and this match, it's starting to look like Zizou is having the magic touch making impact subs again.

Lucas redeemed himself after a lackluster first half with 2 assists

Casemiro had one moment with the scoop pass assist, but other than that has continued to have a very poor season. Really hope Florentino has his eye on Kante if he wants to challenge for La Liga next season.

The Dominican, Firpo looks to be one to watch for in La Liga. Forced an OG with his shot and had a wonderful assist.

Anyone else aspire to this physique? 10 more lbs of muscle and I think I got it bro

Cristiano-Ronaldo-abs-workout-and-diet.png

:lol: @ the thought of lil kroenke arriving at the Emirates to straighten ish out... Spoiled *** self entitled lil brat. For those that follow college basketball, this lil douche bag is the one that was taking larry eustachy (a known alcoholic) to all the frat parties getting him drunk & into all that trouble.

Last edited:
Can Neymar play the #9? I remember him playing striker when he was younger. Or does that nullify a lot of his talents?

RM aren't getting neymar.

If RM gave chelsea 100M and bale for hazard as being reported, I would not object. 100M and a great attacker that's only a yr older than hazard, deal

Can Neymar play the #9? I remember him playing striker when he was younger. Or does that nullify a lot of his talents?
would be a waste imo
unless madrid tries to switch to a false 9 position for him
neymar needs to be on the ball as much as possible
just getting him the ball makes the whole defense switch positioning

he should follow the same path as ronnie imo (very similar players)

but yall aint getting neymar

Why on earth does Ernesto keep giving playing time to Gomes!?!? He's done nothing to deserve the time he's getting & worse yet a big reason for stale play in the first halves of games during this campaign whenever he plays... I'm sick to death of this guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom