⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly it's not said enough, recently Lukaku's hold-up play has improved noticeably. Started the entire sequence that led to Mata's through ball, and brute strength from Rom to bully Schindler for the finish past Lossl.

Huddersfield responded nicely after going down a goal, still got forward and I like the way van La Parra is performing as opposed to two weeks ago.

In real time, I thought Mata intelligently held his run and Schindler's knee while in stride kept the two players in question level.

VAR controversy aside, David Wagner must address the miscommunication between Kongolo and van La Parra at halftime. Their small collision allowed Ashley Young to waltz by and sneak Mata in to begin with.

It's been noted before but props to mastamind89 mastamind89 for consistently updating the thread title

I've been conditioned by previous OPs to never look out for it

Thanks man, I do my best to stay on top of it.

I don't know if I mentioned this but my FS2 is finally full screen, I only noticed the change on Tuesday during the CL match. Not that mini screen ******** that I've been dealing with for the longst. It's not in HD but that's fine, it's much better than it was before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom