⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kroos played the final 60 minutes with a ligament injury that will leave him questionable for the return leg. Son still covered the most ground for RM @ 13 km

That's that World Cup winner blood in him

Also had 98.5% pass accuracy

Does it follow them for last season? If so then the only ep that maters would be of the CL final :pimp::lol:

It started following them during the preseason and so far into the beginning of the year. I was expecting some sort of recap from last year but it only barely mentioned losing the cl final.

If you want to go behind the scenes of the cl final I suggest you go look online for in the heart of la decima, la undecima, and la duodecima if you haven't seen them already. It starts following the team in the week leading up to the final and all the celebrations and stuff like that

What's with all those people going on about Toby's contract though? His contract is valid until 2020, it's not like he's about to leave on a free in the summer, nor the next summer.
Either way I hope he stays with us, it's great to have a Belgian duo in the defense. Especially with both being such great players.

on hulls most recent corner did anyone else hear "You ******* sh** You ******* sh**" :rofl:

What's with all those people going on about Toby's contract though? His contract is valid until 2020, it's not like he's about to leave on a free in the summer, nor the next summer.
Either way I hope he stays with us, it's great to have a Belgian duo in the defense. Especially with both being such great players.
because if you don't resign or stall it usually means the player is looking elsewhere
clubs try to sell players asap because the longer you wait the less money you will get

Kroos played the final 60 minutes with a ligament injury that will leave him questionable for the return leg. Son still covered the most ground for RM @ 13 km

That's that World Cup winner blood in him

Also had 98.5% pass accuracy
speaking of kroos...he was clearly offsides on the corner before he dove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom