⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can only hope......

On another note, can you slide my number to Rubi Rose?

it’s funny cause I actually go to the same college as her :lol: I don’t know here personally though but I know a couple people that do know her I think.

bellerin is trash but that's shameful recording mans conversations like that

where would bellerin go?

Catching up on the happenings... damn, objectively speaking, hope Kun doesn't get punished... apparently he got spat on as well? :smh:

bellerin is trash but that's shameful recording mans conversations like that

where would bellerin go?
barca? some online claiming the recording is fake now, doubt it will be verified so take the recording with a pinch of salt

Edit: some **** fans claiming that AFTV created this fake to get back at bellerin for the comments, damn they're all tearing each other apart!

Last edited:
it’s funny cause I actually go to the same college as her :lol: I don’t know here personally though but I know a couple people that do know her I think.

Yeah you posted you go to GSU in some thread and I figured out she goes there because of her snap. Need that KDB Pogba like assist here bruh :lol:

Reports today saying that Bale and Benz already know they will be leaving in the summer. Wouldn’t mind Bale depending on the transfer fee. We need an attacker on the right badly.

Bellerin's voice always surprises me

His English has improved a lot over the years to the point that he only has a slight Spanish accent. That being said, I don't think it's him in that recording.

Anywho, he's going to return to Barcelona one day. They all do eventually.

I don't want no parts of Bellerin. Semedo is 100 times the RB that Bellerin is. Nelson can actually defend & tackle. He can play man to man & also off players to read for interceptions. I love his physicality too. Bellerin is a good "zone" defender but man to man he's not very good. He also can't tackle for ish. Have no idea why Ernesto isn't playing him consistently & to be honest, it's starting to piss me off.

I don't want no parts of Bellerin. Semedo is 100 times the RB that Bellerin is. Nelson can actually defend & tackle. He can play man to man & also off players to read for interceptions. I love his physicality too. Bellerin is a good "zone" defender but man to man he's not very good. He also can't tackle for ish. Have no idea why Ernesto isn't playing him consistently & to be honest, it's starting to piss me off.

As a Barça supporter it should be obvious to you why Sergi Roberto starts over Semedo. Roberto is Catalan and graduated from la Masia while Semedo didn't.

and this whole time i thought psk was already angry :lol:
he's just getting started

roberto is starting because he deserves to be. right now, he is the better rb for the chemistry of our team. semedo will eventually make this his role but he still has a lot to learn to play the way barca wants him to. the model is dani alves.

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi , Semedo is suspended for this game cause of yellows (still wouldn't have started though)

roberto is starting because he deserves to be. right now, he is the better rb for the chemistry of our team. semedo will eventually make this his role but he still has a lot to learn to play the way barca wants him to. the model is dani alves.

This may be so, but Barcelona does prefer its local youth products over foreign players. Not saying there is anything wrong with that, but it is definitely the case there.

possibly the transfer incentives Benefica would receive if he plays a certain number of games

This is why its impossible to be a fan of a club. The players don't have loyalty to the fans...the manager doesn't...the owners at this point really don't care about the fans. How can you root for a club?

How are arsenal fans going to be mad about Bellerin wanting to leave...oh because...what he owes the fans?

Like i know everyone does but like Inter is my fav italian club...but Icardi is a piece of trash...i can't support the club and him. Alexis Sanchez sounds like a fantastic human. His story of growing up so poor and being the hardest worker on the field every game how can you not love the guy? But arsenal...i do not like that club...soooo??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom