⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
why aren’t the players vaccinated? recipe for disaster to go in to South America right now.

you know how hard it would be to resist the Brazilian womens and then they all gonna bring it back to Europe.
Soma Copa teams have still been having positive cases as recently as last week too, setting up to be a real ****show...

Hmm...the Athletic highlighted his options this summer nicely

A return to Real is probably the unlikeliest after Zidane quit

Flo is a clown for begging Zizou to come back before he didn’t even have a full season off just to stab him in the back with press leaks

But not letting Zidane rebuild the squad is something I’m ok with. In recent years Hazard, Jovic, and although we didn’t get him Pogba were Zidane’s targets. And just yesterday people were praising the club for being close to acquiring Luis Campos from Lille to lead Real Madrid’s transfers. You can’t do that one day and then throw it out the window the next to say Zidane should have been allowed to rebuild the squad his way.

That said I respect Zidane for standing up to his boss. Months ago he said this in a presser: “tell me to my face that there has to be a coaching change, don't say it behind my back”

Barca really gonna have Messi, aguero, griezmann, Memphis, Fati, dembele, and trincao as their front line

Barca really gonna have Messi, aguero, griezmann, Memphis, Fati, dembele, and trincao as their front line
They get a Busquets replacement and that's a pretty stacked MF and attack...

Seen Lisandro Martinez from Ajax linked recently, would be smart given that he can play DM, CB and LB

I agree Zidane at this point you don't need to leak a the coach maybe fired that if he doesn't make it out the group stage. It's pretty implied enough, he's earned being able to figure it out and see out the season.

As far as being backed for the rebuilding job, I don't disagree with Flo there. I don't think Zizou is a developer.

Yeah zizzou deserves all the power but we know flo don’t play that ****

Flo anytime a manager asks for recruitment power/control:

8KXb.gif

In hindsight of that Zizou report, Conte going there would end up in flames :lol:

He's never been shy about publicly bashing and ****ting on club management when they don't come through with what's been promised

I would love to see how long a “developer” manager would last in Madrid. I’d give it about two months :lol:

Imagine Mbappe reading that letter from Zidane. He must be thinking “F that, I’m staying home”.

Real Madrid’s top signing this Summer is about to be Raheem Sterling :lol::lol::lol:
1622483897127.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom