⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

while that may be true. The US has the means and infrastructure to host multiple tourneys at the same time. Lets see what happens

Unsure if this is true but Conmebol only allows ACTIVE players to participate in their tournaments.

Messi’s active contract expired 6/30 which means that starting 7/1 he’s an unsigned INACTIVE player...meaning he would not be allowed to play the knockout phases of the tourney......

doubt it’ll happen, but stranger things have happened.

Unsure if this is true but Conmebol only allows ACTIVE players to participate in their tournaments.

Messi’s active contract expired 6/30 which means that starting 7/1 he’s an unsigned INACTIVE player...meaning he would not be allowed to play the knockout phases of the tourney......

doubt it’ll happen, but stranger things have happened.

Copa has been been trying to hand him the trophy the last 6 years, they’ll do anything he says. What do you mean :lol:

FloPe needs to leave.

Ban the club from Europe. Do whatever. Send us to La Segunda. Get FloPe out.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

HOLY ****, this is HUGE.

Florentino Perez has to be FINISHED. This HAS to be nail in coffin!!! Get that moster out before he does more damage.

We all knew Flo was leaking everything and he’s been a master of manipulating the media - BUT to have that conformation from a legend like Zidane makes it nuts!!! Good for Zidane!! 👏🏼

Those Gallagher twins were talking big before the final, only fair Evra gets to have a laugh at their expense after :lol:

Comes from this

I'd sell Jesus without thinking twice and maybe try to get back Iheanacho. They'd be taking risks selling Laporte and Raheem though

How would they even afford Donnarumma?

He was mainly linked to P$G before but it'd be interesting seeing him play for Pep given their history :lol:. Would be something having Varane at United and Ramos at Citeh

Where would Sterling end up? trying to think of a team.

Spain maybe, been linked with you guys in the past but not sure about now with all the uncertainty there. Maybe the interest would still exist a Prem proven manager like Poch or Conte took over.

Can't really see him going to Italy or Germany so only other option I could see would be P$G

Laporte can come to Barca
I like Jesus but I know he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea

hindsight bartomeu was just an ineffective diet flo. Probably idolized him.

why aren’t the players vaccinated? recipe for disaster to go in to South America right now.

you know how hard it would be to resist the Brazilian womens and then they all gonna bring it back to Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom