⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid also considering resigning Ancelotti :nerd:

Attachments

• 06A3A45D-820A-435E-ACA3-461DCDFF069D.jpeg
    06A3A45D-820A-435E-ACA3-461DCDFF069D.jpeg
    207.9 KB · Views: 121
Wonder how bad things got for Poch that he wants to be out 6 months in, I'd figure he'd want to pile up some trophies on his resume.

Wonder how bad things got for Poch that he wants to be out 6 months in, I'd figure he'd want to pile up some trophies on his resume.
This came out a few weeks back :lol:

Apparently the manager doesn't really have full control of their signings and Leonardo has an outsized influence on who they buy so I could see why any half decent manager would be pissed.

Tuchel apparently hated Leonardo's guts :lol:

Conte at madrid would be must see tv
With his legendary hot head, I wouldn't be shocked if he'd end up putting hands on Florentino if he joined and tried to cut him out of recruitment decisions or played the media game with him :lol:

With his legendary hot head, I wouldn't be shocked if he'd end up putting hands on Florentino if he joined and tried to cut him out of recruitment decisions or played the media game with him :lol:
In fairness, when Zizou came back he was given everything but Pogba, including kicking Bale to curb. :lol:

So the Copa got removed from Argentina because of covid spikes and political unrest only to be moved to Brazil which is also struggling with covid badly, probably even worse, and has mass political unrest rn...insanity

Forgot to say, Brazil has no god damn shame. I’m sure their President called up COMNEBOL urgently trying to get Copa.

Ya gotta take the bantz my man, that’s life :lol:

Cheer up, you have million and billions to get it right :lol:

:lol: no worries I’m all for/love the bantz. Unfortunate result but it really was awesome to see my squad in a CL final to be honest. Next time!

still hurt tho :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom