⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

20210601_084820.jpg

Been cool to see the French squad all geeking out and fanboying hard over Benz :lol:, lot of world cup winners too

Mbappe's seemingly been by his side nonstop like a newborn puppy :lol:

20210601_084930.jpg

The Oranje got even weaker without Cillessen. There definitely will be more Covid related withdrawals along the way.

Speaking of Don Carlo

Wonder if he brings James back into the fold with him after bringing him to Munich and Merseyside

i like this deal. especially on a free but we need a world class defender. garcia is still a kid and will be for the future. kounde or laporte are needed.

20210601_121842.jpg

Besides Coady and Mings over Tomori and Phillips over Lingz I guess it's a solid 26

4 RB's chosen and none of them being the best defending one in the league would've had me fuming though if I'm AWB :lol:

Today ends the deadline for allegations by SuperLiga issue. It will not take long for the UEFA sanction to be known. The intention is that it is before the Euro starts, but it could be this week.

Ancelotti official.
Mans coerced James to join him and stranded him at Goodison. AN ABSOLUTE LEGEND :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This feels like an uninspired appointing by RM, but I did mention a few days ago that although Conte is an excellent manager his style would clash with players who are used to Ancelotti/Zidane.

If Ancelotti is still hungry to win trophies then I’m ok with this. Juve got our #1 guy in Allegri, PSG wouldn’t let go of Poch. I’m not really sure where else the club could have turned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom