⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Zizou waits it out for a better job cause I'd hate to see him in Paris tbh

He might not being able to resist embracing the midlife crisis and going full hypebeast with PSG for a few seasons

159048B8-A8C3-488D-A418-774BDB37A704.jpeg

Seating arrangements for grown men, never change Deschamps :lol:

I know Benz has to be sick with having to sit at the teachers pets table

Bring it back flyeed flyeed !

As much as I can’t deny Carlo looking cool as **** in the pic, I also have grown to be more anti-cig since those days :lol:

then again I also have a cartoon that plays a lawyer for my avy which I’ve been meaning to change forever. So basically I’ll prob just be too lazy to change it unless Carlo has us playing out of our minds. Then I’ll gladly have him on a Steve Francis crack pipe as my avy.

I went to watch a random footy league game and only one dude wore a mask while out there. I couldn’t imagine. The other team’s away kit was an older AIK(Swedish) black kit. Pretty dope. One team tried at least lol

You won’t find a single mask in my Thursday league here in AZ, and it’s been that way for months. Was all the more reason for me to get vaccinated as soon as I could.

Streets are saying that RM, Barça, and Juve will be banned officially by the end of the week. According to La Repubblica in Italy.

👀

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom