⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timo as a goalscorer has been lacking but he does draw a lot of attention with his runs. Gonna need early season Werner if we're gonna defend this title.

:wow:

WHATTTT, so Flo is going to let Campos be the DOF? Expect an influx of Portuguese players coming to Madrid if this happens, helps with Mbappe too, maybeeeeee.

Last edited:
:wow:

WHATTTT, so Flo is going to let Campos be the DOF? Expect an influx of Portuguese players coming to Madrid if this happens, helps with Mbappe too, maybeeeeee.

going to need Flo to work him overtime to scout new medical/training staff too

I’m going to have to agree with this. Much rather have Conte managing my club instead of Poch any day. It’s not even close to me. But Flo seems to be in love with Poch.

I seen trusted sources say both are the favorite, Conte is the better coach imo. Can't say who's a better fit, maybe the team does need a disrupter like Conte. But Poch might be able to get best out of the younger players.

Signing Campos would be the biggest deal to me expanding the scouting into North America, France, Portugal & because of Ligue 1 background I assume Africa. He also got Mbappe at Monaco.

This is also supposedly the most talented Castilla group of players we had in about 10 years. They need to be developed properly.

Kante is the best player in the world right now in my opinion.

His work rate, both with the ball and without the ball. You just don’t see guys with millions of dollars putting in that type of work and it makes him unstoppable. Relentless.
Agreed.

So glad we didn’t sell him after the 18/19 or 19/20 season when it was starting to look like his best years were behind him. I was even starting to think it may have been time to cash in. Would have been a big mistake.

He’s still one of the best midfielders in the world and walks into any team’s starting midfield.

I seen trusted sources say both are the favorite, Conte is the better coach imo. Can't say who's a better fit, maybe the team does need a disrupter like Conte. But Poch might be able to get best out of the younger players.

Signing Campos would be the biggest deal to me expanding the scouting into North America, France, Portugal & because of Ligue 1 background I assume Africa. He also got Mbappe at Monaco.

This is also supposedly the most talented Castilla group of players we had in about 10 years. They need to be developed properly.

I tried to actually envision Conte managing RM and it’s hard to see. He’s definitely a better coach than Poch, but I can’t imagine going from Zidane’s style to his. The older players especially. It could be a disaster.

edit: apparently PSG is not going to PSG and Poch likely won’t be available. So it’s looking more like all roads between Conte and RM are leading to each other.

Screenshot_20210530-121151_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210530-121203_Instagram.jpg

Yea I probably forgot.

But if someone asked me yesterday “Where was Emery before Arsenal?”

I would have def said Sevilla.

Giving Poch the spot at Real Madrid is like giving me the keys to Hamilton’s F1 car.

lets not be mistaken here, Conte wont mix well with the old heads at Madrid...but one could argue that they have the least amount of influence they’ve ever had in their careers.(ESPECIALLY Ramos and Marcelo)

Maybe it’s Superstitious or not but the last time chelsea won the UCL my dad’s Mexican team Santos Laguna won the Clausura. The final is on aggregate and they’re on second leg away right now. 1-1 AG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom