⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandinho or Rodri not starting is not that crazy of a decision and it didn’t bite us at any point in the game. The goal did not happen because Fernandinho or rodri weren’t there.

Gundogan has played fantastic several times over the years at CDM for us not a wild decision to start him to try to be more aggressive. We played the exact same tactics we have all season at our best but went more aggressive I’m not gonna fault pep for that cause that not a insane decision with no logic behind it. All credit to Chelsea’s defending for cutting off every half chance

1622326722544.png

Fernandinho or Rodri not starting is not that crazy of a decision and it didn’t bite us at any point in the game. The goal did not happen because Fernandinho or rodri weren’t there.

Gundogan has played fantastic several times over the years at CDM for us not a wild decision to start him to try to be more aggressive. We played the exact same tactics we have all season at our best but went more aggressive I’m not gonna fault pep for that cause that not a insane decision with no logic behind it. All credit to Chelsea’s defending for cutting off every half chance

this

I was happy that city didn’t do the old Fernandinho and rodri as double CDM or something super defensive. I was happy pep for once went offensive with the line up.

to be honest chelsea were better. They had way more clear cut chances. We were just lucky they fell to Werner. Chelsea shut down Mahrez who had been a nightmare all CL

Gg chels fans!

disappointing performance but chels looked really good, Kante was so damn good it was pissing me off during the match :lol:

Shoutout to Lampard too man. Deserves big credit for finishing top 4 last season to get us in the Champions League this season. And he did it with a transfer ban and playing the academy kids.

Also, got us through the group stage in this year’s comp.

What movie would y’all rather watch?

Vardy or Kante

Both have crazy life stories

Last edited:
What are the odds Hazard was in the dressing room pouring champagne and tossing baked goods at the chelsea players?

I don’t even think Pep’s XI mattered today, but he has to know people would say that he over thought it again if they didn’t win.

Probably should’ve started Fernandinho instead of Sterling just to avoid the banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom