⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the issue tho. No way BVB let Sancho go mid season, they don’t do that. And the way things are going at Barça, they’re going to be looking to rebuild next Summer when Messi leaves.

Mbappe is going to Rm, Barça will feel the pressure to keep up. I wouldn’t be surprised if they go after Sancho next Summer.

That’s why I said, United needed to get Sancho this Summer because the competition for his signature next Summer will be immense.

Dembele and cash for Sancho?

7678A74B-5C98-488E-AE37-8ED2788A3343.jpeg
5C9E4F91-B6E3-466C-AEF2-1DA9CCDA776B.jpeg

1600459036873.png

Last edited:
I don’t wish bad for United but If it means speeding up the signing process I hope crystal palace beat us by a lot tomorrow ..... it’s frustrating how lax the bosses are with improving the team while everyone else sign players ...

Planning on throwing some $ on Arsenal tomorrow( anyone know how trash west ham are this year? :lol:

Who knows how it will be done but Jadon Sancho will have multiple clubs after him next Summer. That’s for certain.

Idk why United thing they have any leverage in this negotiation.
I don’t see either of the Spanish clubs chasing a 120+ English player.. sorry not with haaland and mbappe available. And dembele would have to agree to go back to Dortmund. That’s not happening, not the way he burned those bridges

Bayern started Bundesliga campaign like they lost CL final, PSG came out hungover like they won the European crown. Stark difference in championship mentality. To boot, didn't like the Parisians celebrating the semi like they won the whole thing after Leipzig. Now they have 3 points in three Ligue 1 matches. Four red cards between Le Classique and Metz fixture. Only gol was Draxler in stoppage time.

vtotheinay vtotheinay can speak to this better, but Flick will be tested early with his rotations. After Schalke drubbing, Bavarians got Super Cup, Hoffenheim and Dortmund in German Cup in span of seven days.

Planning on throwing some $ on Arsenal tomorrow( anyone know how trash west ham are this year? :lol:
I'm tempted to lean on a -1.5 for Arsenal just because West Ham's defense is hot trash but for some odd reason, I actually like their players :lol:

They're just horribly managed. A bunch of quality players but their defense and inability to score screws them up a lot.

Arsenal has been gelling as of late and West Ham's form has been awful so as long as you're not putting your eggs in one basket its a safe bet.

I don’t see either of the Spanish clubs chasing a 120+ English player.. sorry not with haaland and mbappe available. And dembele would have to agree to go back to Dortmund. That’s not happening, not the way he burned those bridges

I didn’t bring up doing a transfer swap for Dembele, I don’t think BVB would accept that either.

However, you’re wrong. If Sancho balls out this year again, Barça and company will absolutely be knocking at the door.

If RM got a Welshman to come Barça could get Sancho to come.

Need Real to keep their record as only back to back champs in the CL era. One of your clubs gotta step up to stop the german machine, bc Cristiano’s fat replacement as the 7 sure as hell isn’t going to get us over the line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom