⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo like this ******* stupid. Peacock deserves to be hit over the head for their stupid name and **** video player. Can't backskip. The video scroll bar doesn't even work.

If I want to go back and watch this goal as it happened on the telecast I have to guest where the 48th minute of the match takes place in a 2 hour and 45 minute telecast.

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 11.54.25 PM (2).png

Yo like this ****ing stupid. Peacock deserves to be hit over the head for their stupid name and **** video player. Can't backskip. The video scroll bar doesn't even work.

If I want to go back and watch this goal as it happened on the telecast I have to guest where the 48th minute of the match takes place in a 2 hour and 45 minute telecast.

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 11.54.25 PM (2).png
I havent used or played with it... but stop playingg. How about using it on the remote for tv?

I havent used or played with it... but stop playingg. How about using it on the remote for tv?

It's bad. Like really bad. I've used every single one of them from Fox Soccer Plus to FuboTV.

Generally I'm not trying to watch on my TV, I'm trying to watch at my desk with an external monitor connected to my laptop.

I did a little test last week too, comparing against the same EPL match that I torrented and was playing on VLC, their EPL playbacks are streaming in 720p. :smh:

NBC Sports Gold, ESPN Plus, Fox Soccer, they've always streamed in 1080p when the original feed is there.

Last edited:
Everton responded really well since going down. Gibbs was foolish for what he did deserved red

Bilic sent off now too :rofl:West Brom went from leading to going down to ten and their manager sent off

You guys weren't lying about Peacock being included in the Xfinity package ..

I like the fact that they let the whole exchange between Bilic and Mike Dean play out, so you could hear every word being said :lol:

Damn Everton answered back with a quickness, back in the lead.

Great dead ball delivery and Everton had 3 dudes in the box attacking it

Calvert-Lewin lowkey robbing James of an assist with the tap in but that was all Hamez to create that chance for Richarlison :lol:

Everton looking great the last few minutes

*on second look it looked like Richarlisons shot was going wide on replay, not much of a robbery rather than making sure the ball hit the net from DCL :lol:

Hatty for Calvert-Lewin after that header from the corner

Everton dominating the 2nd half after conceding that FK right after the break 5-2

On paper they've got the outfield players for it but I can't help but feel like Pickford is the only thing holding this Everton squad from a legit top 4/6 push this season.

Still early though and it looks like they've got the talent the overcome it, the Carlo and James link is looking as good as anyone could've hoped for so far

Ever since the goal he conceded to Origi in the Merseyside derby, I haven't been able to look at Pickford the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom