⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay that Wolves 3rd kit is SERIOUS...have to cop one. Only thing I can't decide is whose name to put on the back...(Prob Neves)

rolaholic rolaholic LA Diggler LA Diggler

So guys.......whats the plan for United? Y’all given up on Sancho or what?

DOF Coupé & assistant DOF flyeed flyeed > that monkey with cymbals DOF Woodward.

I honestly don't see Sancho going through this window. They will fumble it and pay even more for him over the Winter window or next season, or just flat out lose him to another team.

I just want SOMETHING to go through. We need to bolster our ****house defense ASAP.

Traore for sure.

Traore and Jimenez would be great options too, but I thought Rube to stick with that Portuguese theme haha.

I honestly don't see Sancho going through this window. They will fumble it and pay even more for him over the Winter window or next season, or just flat out lose him to another team.

I just want SOMETHING to go through. We need to bolster our ****house defense ASAP.

Traore and Jimenez would be great options too, but I thought Rube to stick with that Portuguese theme haha.

Here’s the issue tho. No way BVB let Sancho go mid season, they don’t do that. And the way things are going at Barça, they’re going to be looking to rebuild next Summer when Messi leaves.

Mbappe is going to Rm, Barça will feel the pressure to keep up. I wouldn’t be surprised if they go after Sancho next Summer.

That’s why I said, United needed to get Sancho this Summer because the competition for his signature next Summer will be immense.

If Jota goes to Pool I don’t blame him. He’s one of the most underrated players in the league.

Jimenez, Traore, and Neves get a lot of the shine most of the time but Jota has been huge for Wolves these last couple seasons.

I’ll be sad to see him go tho 😔

EiNchH3WsAY6v2U

Here’s the issue tho. No way BVB let Sancho go mid season, they don’t do that. And the way things are going at Barça, they’re going to be looking to rebuild next Summer when Messi leaves.

Mbappe is going to Rm, Barça will feel the pressure to keep up. I wouldn’t be surprised if they go after Sancho next Summer.

That’s why I said, United needed to get Sancho this Summer because the competition for his signature next Summer will be immense.

I'd def love for them to get it done, but Ed Woodward got different ideas. :evil:

If Jota goes to Pool I don’t blame him. He’s one of the most underrated players in the league.

Jimenez, Traore, and Neves get a lot of the shine most of the time but Jota has been huge for Wolves these last couple seasons.

I’ll be sad to see him go tho 😔

The whole team is great, they work so well together. One of the few teams that actually plays as a TEAM and doesn't rely on one or two players to pull a rabbit out of a hat (cough psg)

He might be a one season wonder, but there was something in that season that made it work, the Atletico move never made sense.

Going to Atleti was such a bad move. Playing style and philosophy are so opposite of the type of player Lemar is. He has 3 years on his contact left, at some point the club has to offer him up and get some money back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom