⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to be one of the lucky ones to have peacock with my xfinity sub. What do suck tho is i cant catch these games due to work :/

The talks of Bale coming in would make him the most paid player in the EPL. So imagine him chilling in Spain for weeks on end with that wage:sick:

So Spurs are getting Bale and only paying 40% of his wages....and he’s still the most paid in the EPL.

FLO, you got rid of CR7 over a dispute of €5-10 million :sick:?

So Spurs are getting Bale and only paying 40% of his wages....and he’s still the most paid in the EPL.

FLO, you got rid of CR7 over a dispute of €5-10 million :sick:?

I’m not sure what the figures were that CR7 wanted, but Flo‘s track record definitely isn’t spotless unfortunately. Overall he and his guys are still great at the helm, but we’ve taken a lot of Ls too. There’s been a clear domino effect from letting CR7 go which was an L in itself. Signing Hazard is looking like another L. Then getting desperate and not letting Bale/James leave last year because of it, only to net much less money letting them go a year later. That one move is looking stupider by the day.

But that said if this youth movement continues and we add some French diamonds into the fold it’ll still poise us for a great future ahead. And at least our coach can be on the touch line.

I’m not sure what the figures were that CR7 wanted, but Flo‘s track record definitely isn’t spotless unfortunately. Overall he and his guys are still great at the helm, but we’ve taken a lot of Ls too. There’s been a clear domino effect from letting CR7 go which was an L in itself. Signing Hazard is looking like another L. Then getting desperate and not letting Bale/James leave last year because of it, only to net much less money letting them go a year later. That one move is looking stupider by the day.

But that said if this youth movement continues and we add some French diamonds into the fold it’ll still poise us for a great future ahead. And at least our coach can be on the touch line.

Still man, it’s a very sad breakup that could have been avoided. If CR7 was still on RM, they’d be that much better and they’d be CL favorites.

Such a sad Bulls like ending to a dynasty SMH

Looking at the schedule, we got at La Real & Betis to start then season then soon after at Levante, first el clasico is away, then Valencia & Villarreal b2b and finally at Sevilla is in early December. The toughest stretch of games domestically is to start the season, so we can't really afford the usual slow start to the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom