⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
If y'all need a La Liga club to support, root for Cadistas. Worked their way from third tier, only spent 12 campaigns in top flight of Spanish futebol. It's been 15 years since "El Submarino Amarillo" was up. They lost opener to Osasuna, but keep eye on "Choco" Lozano & Alex Fernandez, AM who bagged 13 gols in Segunda last year.

Lmao how little british pundits know about anything outside of EPL

The amount times I seen them mention we aren't spending because of the stadium renovation :lol:

Lmao how little british pundits know about anything outside of EPL

The amount times I seen them mention we aren't spending because of the stadium renovation :lol:

same applies to NTers. Except of course when Bale is on the market, then nobody wants their club to touch him even on a free/loan...

in before “but the wages” you’d be subsiding it with no transfer fee.

same applies to NTers. Except of course when Bale is on the market, then nobody wants their club to touch him even on a free/loan...

in before “but the wages” you’d be subsiding it with no transfer fee.
Sounding like psk rn

On Bale, I mean you guys have been in here ****ting all over his being for years now and now you wanna blame folks for not being as enthusiastic as they used to be to sign him now that he's 31 and has spent more time on the golf course than the pitch the last 2 years :lol:>D

It's the clubs own fault for not allowing him to leave when he generated a lot more interest and preferring to have him be a bit part player on massive wages taking the piss at the clubs expense instead :lol:, no one elses.

Seems as though Mou's down to take him off your hands, for the next season though at least, so I'm happy for him but don't be mad at a club like United not wanting to make him the highest paid earner from the jump in his current state with all the uncertainty surrounding his playing status.

Not to mention the residual ptsd from only just finally getting rid of Alexis's wages a few weeks back

What was posted in the video is complete bs. rolaholic rolaholic

I never expected anybody to be clamoring to sign him, the way I look at it Spurs are doing us a favor. Golf, not speaking spanish, doing dumb **** in the stands that's what the media was mad about. My issue with was Bale was with he played like he didn't give a **** anymore after getting everything he asked for last season and that continued into this season.

I will never say the club members, Zidane, the fans and media treated him with the upmost respect and that went both ways.

Chapter closed. Hopefully.

Didn't even watch the vid :lol:, was only replying to the post.

Been well known the UK press are trash and love nothing more than handing on and repeating the same tired lazy narratives so nothing new if they're spouting bull :lol:

I agree that it's not one sided at all with the breakdown of the relationship. People went about things the wrong way and everyone's come out looking worse for it but at least it looks to be almost over.

His treatment was harsh at times but he wasn't blameless for sure given how he was Flo's guy for the longest time and it kinda looks like he took advantage of that instead of really trying to work on changing the perception of him in Spain and his relationship with Zizou.

Him with this Mou will be an interesting case study to say the least...

Maybe the fact that he'll be back 'home' in the Prem at the club he made his name with might help change some things but I could see it going south with Mou fast if he comes with the same attitude he's had at Real towards the end. There's still a lot of talent there though so he could be huge for them this season if he stays fit and is motivated.

nah you madrid fans are so disrespectful to your own players... bale is a RM legend
even flyeed was ****ting on benz a couple szn's ago and i told him he was tripping
he was even ****ting on casemiro and i told him he was tripping
madristas are spoiled ungrateful fans and some of the nters here are just par for the course. all praises now but a couple szns ago wanted benz gone with the quickness...i remember the level of disrespect

Benz had two ****** seasons in row, Benz will go 2-3 months barely scoring goals, He's never been the best striker in the world label people like to throw on him. Casemiro still can't handle a press, spent two seasons getting caught out of position, example our two most recent Champions League exits. Pointing out players playing badly doesn't make you spoiled. Are we that soft? We can't vent about our teams? I don't attack anybody's personal life, comment on their social media, or wish harm on anybody.

I don't expect us to win champions league or every trophy every year, that just unrealistic. Just don't get run off the field by Eibar lol. I'm sorry that's too much for you.

Last edited:
Not sure why it’s an issue to recognize when your guys are playing poorly or well. Even Flo was looking at other options like Lewa and brought in Jovic when we had Mariano as a backup already.

On the flip side, I was very early on recognizing Benz’s uptick in form when Zizou came back because I saw what was brewing. Same way I can recognize when players fall off.

At least + plus is on roku, peacock isn't.

I just dont want to pay extra for all these damn apps, especially in this climate

200.gif

about half the matches this season gonna be on peacock :smh:
You guys are lucky you get half at least on TV :lol:

DAZN has the monopoly outright here with PL and European footy for another year at least so kinda had no choice but to pull the trigger :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom