⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quaresma is another player who be wearing long flappy shorts, i don't know how they do it :lol:

Two GOATS loving their shorts long - do you MESSI!!!! Don’t listen to the haters!!!!

1600292327538.png

1600292880858.jpeg

Last edited:
Hasn't Messi always rocked very loose fitting shorts?

He gotta wagon on the low he not gonna squeezing into some size M. :lol:

1600291692313.jpeg

1600291873186.jpeg

I do too (pause) and i tried a Nike authentic L and they were just too floppy and long for my liking. The M didn't fit any more snug across the waist, so that's what i stuck with since i like my legs to move freely.

bruhs
konrad de la fuente is a baller ...US got another one

and trincao is really something. the wing competition is gonna be fierce this szn. fati vs dembele vs trincao vs pedri vs bleek(?)

yo Barca is such a dumpster fire theyre looking forward to next NEXT season by "leaking" their next kit:rofl:

Cech recommends Mendy from Rennes as a new GK for Chelsea. the last person we got from Rennes was.... Cech. and look how that played out:smile:

SPORT from Catalunya has actually been leaking their kits a year early for like 5 years already. Barça is a leaking ship :lol:

great videos with an overall summary of what's been happening

with Barca and Valencia dipping Sevilla is primed to take over at 2nd fiddle. if only other teams had the infrastructure to make big things happen

great videos with an overall summary of what's been happening

with Barca and Valencia dipping Sevilla is primed to take over at 2nd fiddle. if only other teams had the infrastructure to make big things happen

villareal look to be formidable this szn...more so than sevilla imo

Chiming in late on James. His career trajectory a shame. Balled in Brasil for '14 WC, top scorer (6 goals). Partially a victim of the adapting modern game, phasing out traditional #10. There's times Dybala suffers from that also.

Missed his Everton debut, but Don Carlo would be the one to right the ship and revive James' career. Having just turned 29, he's still in his prime window.

Whether RM gets small fee or free (subject to debate), shedding the dead weight is the right move. It was painfully evident James didn't fit Zizou's plans as a pure #10. Same for Bale, it's one rumored move too late. Flo should have taken the China deal a year ago. I'll drive Gareth to North London expeditiously at this point. I imagine RM and Spurs have good relationship from original Bale transfer, Lukita, now Reguilon talks.

I only wish Lucas accepted the Qatari offer.

And I said this to Coupé It Coupé It & others when Hazard signed, the worst part is how it would stunt Vini's growth. There's almost no way Eden ever recoups the $125M+ fee Chelsea 'extorted' from RM. On-pitch productivity would be hard enough, then you add the lack of health and fitness. Hazard was good at Stamford Bridge for like four campaigns max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom