⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the EFL cup yesterday apparently Bournemouth and Crystal Palace went the full 11 players kicking on both sides

Kit is trash

on-pitch-experimental-fc-barcelona-20-21-third-kit-7.jpg

The pre match is actually much better

Last edited:
Man I don’t know if it’s just due to sizing but that kit looks terrible on Messi.. I thought it was suppose to be all pink?

That Barca kit looking like the WOAT :sick:

Koeman's fit is killing me though :rofl:, legit dressed for south beach :lol:

Also on Reguilon, I would've loved to have him join but that buyback + right of 1st refusal clause had to have been a deal breaker when they didn't insist on any of that with Hakimi. He's essentially gonna be on a luxury loan at Spurs rn, they'll develop him some more before Real come back calling.

He's already said he wants to be there in the future so I can't blame the club for refusing that but I will if they don't bring in another LB...

Telles is supposedly going for real cheap (like 20m) so I hope they'd be all over that before the window closes.

P$G going through a mean post CL L hangover :sick:

Don't think it'll get better soon either with the news of all those bans for the post-classique shenanigans...

In most other leagues they'd be in big trouble regarding the league title but thinking this'll only diminish the margin they'll run away with the league by :lol:

Probably won't last long, especially with their starting keeper seemingly on his way to Chelsea, but Camavinga and Rennes are currently in 1st after 3 matches :pimp:

*and Draxler scores the winner in injury time as I say that :rofl:, back up to 15th now for them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom