⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a solid deal. Would explain why we couldn't snag Sergio. Guess they wanted to see who would take Bale and his wage.

Putting that Bezos money to use I see

3E5446FC-66BF-4A74-9481-B9174FF921BB.gif

OMG pool with the sick third kit. That checkered torso! Long sleeve that thang please pool fans when you order.

We should have had Reguilon+Upamecano+a defensive midfielder in this window...If that would have happened I would've been fine w/ no Sancho honestly.

Wow, Bale finally out of Spain and back to England. 4 years too late. Im interested to see how Reguilon does. Im sure he has to start over Ben Davies eventually.

Bale is my man. He's my player. I want him at Madrid. But I can appreciate the move back to Tottenham.

I would even condescend to buy a Spurs kit this year w/ his name on the back. Good move for all parties.

EDIT: texted my wife about the move - she's really enjoyed All Or Nothing and thinks José is the most charismatic man on the planet. She was excited that Bale was going to Spurs.

This is why US Soccer is trash for not having promotion/relegation in place. Can you imagine a club like Oakland Roots getting promoted to first division? I heard matches are litty too.

Promotion/relegation was the first thing I thought about when I watched that. How can you not. Oakland has some real nice gear

Barça’s kit for next year.... :sick:
1600216038871.jpeg

Benfica won’t need a third kit this year, hopefully........but if they do - they’ll look like the morons they are..
1600216329694.jpeg

Last edited:
God please dont let Dele move from Spurs. Please. I need that guaranteed pile of **** performance in the NLD twice a year.

Actually the league where they came from was the first Reg/pro league in America. Looks like they just moved their way up. Also I got the inaugural season’s kit

No pro/rel for NISA yet it's only 8 teams.

I really like the idea behind NISA but COVID couldn't have hit at a worse possible time for a new league in its inaugural season. Add to that the league founder passing away suddenly, it's been a challenging beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom