⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Benfica are losing, possibly no CL for them

1600198607544.gif

As much as I've been a fan of his and wanted him years ago, pretty glad to see him linked to Spurs instead of United :lol:

Would've been the typical panic buy that you'd see under the last 2 management teams.

Gonna be dope to see him back in the Prem though :pimp:,just don't want United taking that gamble.

A little salty about Reguilon but it makes sense if Real are seemingly adamant about including a buyback. Mou doesn't care since he'll likely be long gone and counting his severence money by the time they come back calling for him :lol:

Just hope the club goes for Telles or someone else cause it'll be a long season if Shaw's relied on to stay fit during a congested schedule...

Dog...

That's the federation head saying that? :rofl: :smh:

Sounding like the tone deaf Italian federation head when he was discussing the Muntari abuse

BY GETTING RID OF DELE.......

Not dumb at all.
No, it’s dumb as hell
Bale isn’t going to do anything in the prem
If he’s glass in spain, then in England he’s gonna be hurt even more.

You can do much better than bale for dele
Just money would be better. Watch how madrid flips delle

more L’s
I swear the leaks out of the Barca boardroom are A1
I don’t even know why barca are chasing more forwards when defense is the problem. Even with a terrible szn last year barca still lead the league in scoring...and Suarez and dembele we’re out for most of it

Last edited:
Not sure why Real would be interested in bringing in Dele in return tbh, he hasn't looked at all like the beast # 10 he looked like when he was breaking through under Poch the last 2 seasons...

Not sure why Real would be interested in bringing in Dele in return tbh, he hasn't looked at all like the beast # 10 he looked like when he was breaking through under Poch the last 2 seasons...
I think they will do anything to get rid of bale

Barca's finances are really that bad rn??

30m total for Bleek is already more than a fair deal as it is :lol:
I think they have the 30 but la liga won't let make deal until they sell for 30 or something around that, because all dealings has amounted to pretty much even as of right now, the league won't let any team be financially irresponsible right now.

Give me two seasons of an overpriced injury riddled but still potentially productive Bale as opposed to keeping and starting Dele for the next 6 years and paying him millions.

I think they have the 30 but la liga won't let make deal until they sell for 30 or something around that, because all dealings has amounted to pretty much even as of right now, the league won't let any team be financially irresponsible right now.

Didn't realize the League stepped in :lol:, would definitely explain the lack of movement involving Spanish clubs so far this window. Probably for the best until things slowly get back to a semblance of normal.

Figured Barca would've had at least a few of Koemans undesirables out the door already though besides Rakitic. Only one that looks imminent is Vidal to Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom