⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge for Arteta, he's been their best signing in years by far and I think he still has at least 2 seasons at an elite level left in him
You could argue he’s been the best signing out of any team during his time in England

Tottenham seems to be willing to meet the 30 mill valuation, right of first refusal and are working on Bale

United would have been a better situation for Reguilon smh

I’d make that trade if I’m Spurs. Get some money off your books and bring in a proven player. Dele Alli is done guys.... he’s finished.

As to what RM is doing, sometimes you have to do stupid things to get rid of a stupid contract.

I’d make that trade if I’m Spurs. Get some money off your books and bring in a proven player. Dele Alli is done guys.... he’s finished.

As to what RM is doing, sometimes you have to do stupid things to get rid of a stupid contract.
Definitely, since he's a Spurs player, his wages are probably right in line as a RM squad player

I could also see RM moving him right back to somewhere in England

At least he can give you a goal off the bench

It's just random as hell

Definitely, since he's a Spurs player Dele his wages are probably right in line as a RM squad player

I could also see RM moving him right back to somewhere in England

At least he can give you a goal off the bench

It's just random as hell

Yea Dele Alli would be gone by the end of January, maybe sooner if RM could pull it off. He’d go back to England to a club like Bournemouth or something lol.

Despite many missteps along the way, this move should put RM in better financial standing for the future barring the covid impact getting worse.

Still need to move Mayoral :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom