⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a good Fantasy league for soccer? ESPN and Yahoo don't seem to have any fantasy leagues for soccer.
I played a Champions league one a few years back and think it was from UEFA but not sure.

What's a good Fantasy league for soccer? ESPN and Yahoo don't seem to have any fantasy leagues for soccer.
I played a Champions league one a few years back and think it was from UEFA but not sure.

this is the one we (who play at least) in the thread use. our lovely OP mastamind89 mastamind89 mastamind89 mastamind89 can give you the full details.

EDIT: its on the first page of the thread

SmartSelect_20200914-180440_Twitter.jpg

☹️
Just for a day, the air was fresher, food tasted better

Yea that's what Koemans apparently been hinting at, having Griez move centrally with Suarez on the way out.

Gonna be real interesting how sets everyone up cause they'll be stacked with versatile forwards

Bleek can also play the 9 to rotate with griez.
I can’t help but think that griez might get benched later for Bleek while Fati and dembele anchor the wings.
koeman has the talent to play the style he likes. speedy wingers. defense is weak though. jordi alba can't keep starting.
griez/bleek/fati
bleek/Fati—Messi— dembele/trincao/pedri
dejong and pijanic

Last edited:
Never in my wildest dreams I would think Memph Bleek would be playing at the new Nou Camp. I defended him in this thread for YEARS lol. Dudes really had the audacity to say Ox>Bleek. Happy for the G though always will be a fan.

This the type of signing Messi was talking about :lol:
Memphis a CF now, Koeman should know that better than anybody

even scored a good goal which was wrongly disallowed for offsides
i can see why koeman gave him a look...he's can really play. it's refreshing to see a technical american footballer

It's kind of crazy you can effectively tell a US player's birth year, whether they were born before or after about '98, just by watching how they move and touch the ball.

Memph going to one of the biggest stages in the world :pimp: Its still **** Barca every day of the week, but Bleek getting on there is going to have me rooting for them to do well every now and then, on the inside.

this is the one we (who play at least) in the thread use. our lovely OP mastamind89 mastamind89 mastamind89 mastamind89 can give you the full details.

EDIT: its on the first page of the thread

Good looking out

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer The fantasy league from the PL site is the most popular. I used the one on ESPN years ago and it was never that good too me, didn't even look good aesthetically. When Champions League gets announced, I will set up a league for that one. It will be on the UEFA site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom