⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn dudes really couldn't wait before giving Bales number away before he's even officially gone :lol: :lol:

Leeds plays attractive team football, Fulham might go down again

One thing i dislike about peacock is the fact that i can't just flip the channel to watch another match since it's an app and it takes some time to close/load.

true what if spurs backtrack and the deal falls through. paving the way for United to sign him.
tenor.gif

Bayern started Bundesliga campaign like they lost CL final, PSG came out hungover like they won the European crown. Stark difference in championship mentality. To boot, didn't like the Parisians celebrating the semi like they won the whole thing after Leipzig. Now they have 3 points in three Ligue 1 matches. Four red cards between Le Classique and Metz fixture. Only gol was Draxler in stoppage time.

@vtotheinay can speak to this better, but Flick will be tested early with his rotations. After Schalke drubbing, Bavarians got Super Cup, Hoffenheim and Dortmund in German Cup in span of seven days.

For sure man, the one thing that worries me is the depth. Especially in the midfield, hell they had two GK on the bench yesterday. They need to bring in a player, or two, or three.

Man, they didn't show the Everton match on TV, and not showing the Leeds match or the United match either...All we get is Arsenal. :sick:

Walp. Stuck at work. Turning notifications for ManU game and tryyyyying to stay away from this thread. Will catch replay later. I can catch replays on peacock right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom