⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
If rash didn’t have such a proclivity fo firing shots directly at the goalie, he would be routinely mentioned with the other top guys in his age group.

I think the penalty call was unlucky but nonetheless we should of at least scored one more (looking at you Auba). Don't know what went wrong, we looked all over the place for the whole 90 but at least we are still level for the second leg :ohwell:

I think the penalty call was unlucky but nonetheless we should of at least scored one more (looking at you Auba). Don't know what went wrong, we looked all over the place for the whole 90 but at least we are still level for the second leg :ohwell:
Technically we're in the lead with an away goal... But yeah Auba missed some sitters. Not sure what Arteta was thinking leaving Laca on the bench but bringing on Willian. Like, you're playing Brnfica and Laca hasnt played in 2 games. Get him some time before going against City. ****.

people act like barca are now in some crisis. what team has everyone been watching?
this squad has sucked for 2 straight szns now and gone through some of the worst leadership scandals i've ever witnessed.
what did people expect? barca were always going to get ran through and when araujo dropped, barca were beyond finished.
par for the course for me. i've just been looking at the kids. they are doing great imo.

and anyone doubting if messi still has it is dumb...put anyone in messi's position and this squad would be even worse off.
now imagine messi at city and get him the ball in the same positions that mahrez receives the ball and it's game over.

Off today. Cant wait for ManU game..feel weird, got home from work after a 12 hour shift last night, parked my car and some dude ran up to me with gun and robbed me. Fone wallet and keys. Need to get my mind out of that **** with this game.

Damn, he took your keys? Dudes are out here desperate.

They’ll catch him, especially if he keeps doing it and pistol whipping victims.

You’re good tho, that’s all that matters! Plus United won the Europa league match!!

Off today. Cant wait for ManU game..feel weird, got home from work after a 12 hour shift last night, parked my car and some dude ran up to me with gun and robbed me. Fone wallet and keys. Need to get my mind out of that **** with this game.
damn. stay up fam. sorry to hear this.

I have a feeling LeBron and Nike may help..
79804257_167814631106353_3414129811005405109_n-e1593091149694.jpg

Well if Mbappe decides to do a Ronaldo and play some seasons in the EPL before going to RM later, I think it’d be pretty dope. He’s definitely young enough to do it.

It’d also be a HUGE get for Liverpool. They’d be making a huge statement. United fans would be legitimately crying. But idk if Pool can do it, even with LeBron and Nike help.

It’s really up to Mbappe tho, no one knows what’s going on in his head. He’s a mysterious dude.

Last edited:
Is Rashford over, under or properly rated?

Overrated.

United fans were comparing him to Mbappe just last year, let’s be serious here. It’s not Rashford’s fault tho - It’s United fans and English media that put him on a ridiculous pedestal.

Gonna need receipts of fans saying Rash was better Coupé It Coupé It :lol:

All I remember is the bantz when he knocked P$G out but that was bantz, don't know anyone seriously comparing them like that.

I'd say he's rated fairly overall because he's been improving and putting up better numbers than most of his agemates each year.

United fans will obviously rate him highly but I def feel he's rated well around the game and even had interest from other big clubs before he renewed the last time.

Haaland and Mbappe are on their own level as the next 2 aliens/best in the world but he's definitely in that Sancho/Felix/Fati tier IMO

people act like barca are now in some crisis. what team has everyone been watching?
this squad has sucked for 2 straight szns now and gone through some of the worst leadership scandals i've ever witnessed.
what did people expect? barca were always going to get ran through and when araujo dropped, barca were beyond finished.
par for the course for me. i've just been looking at the kids. they are doing great imo.

and anyone doubting if messi still has it is dumb...put anyone in messi's position and this squad would be even worse off.
now imagine messi at city and get him the ball in the same positions that mahrez receives the ball and it's game over.
994eecfea4d2b7f747da7c3a7eb37e2b.gif

Gonna need receipts of fans saying Rash was better Coupé It Coupé It :lol:

All I remember is the bantz when he knocked P$G out but that was bantz, don't know anyone seriously comparing them like that.

I'd say he's rated fairly overall because he's been improving and putting up better numbers than most of his agemates each year.

United fans will obviously rate him highly but I def feel he's rated well around the game and even had interest from other big clubs before he renewed the last time.

Haaland and Mbappe are on their own level as the next 2 aliens/best in the world but he's definitely in that Sancho/Felix/Fati tier IMO

United deluded fans on SM. There are about 1,000,000 receipts. :lol:

Nah, Rashford is properly rated. Comparing him to Mbappe is foolish, but that doesn't take away from the fact Rashford is a legit star

Sorry but Rashford still misses way too many opportunities in front of goal. He lacks composure and and poise in the final third, so many missed chances. And to be honest, that’s not necessarily something you can learn. Some players just don’t have it.

To me that’s not a star, but your definition of Star might be different than mine. But lets not pretend that being a Manchester United player from he academy doesn’t add to his perception of a “star”.

Am I wrong here United fans? you know damn well Rashford misses way too many opportunities. You can’t trust the dude in the final third. Now he’s not Vinicíus or Timo Werner bad - but he’s definitely not a “star” quality finisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom