⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be at least 1-0 up with all these early chances

Of course the opposition keeper is turning into Peter Schmeichel :lol: :smh:

Thanks everyone. Yes a couple buddies. Hella feds came.they seem to know who it could be. After all the info.detective radio went off about same descriptions of car and person doing same thing but actually pistol whoopn the next person.
Woah wild. Hope you get all your **** back today.

How you guys watching the United game?

It's not available on CBS all access........even though they say they stream EVERY game. Why am I paying for this service?

Off today. Cant wait for ManU game..feel weird, got home from work after a 12 hour shift last night, parked my car and some dude ran up to me with gun and robbed me. Fone wallet and keys. Need to get my mind out of that **** with this game.
Glad you're safe man but yea definitely a ****** way to end the day :smh:

Really hope they're able to catch the pos and get your stuff back

Woah wild. Hope you get all your **** back today.
Here is the crazy part. Feds show me eagle eye fotos of some dudes at the mall. Hard to say its him because mask but deff had a getaway driver and mall pics look like his fit. The crazy part is my fone ws almost dead. Midnight came and these clowns decide to charge my fone. Pint points exact addy of iphone finder. Sent to feds. They said dont report stolen yet. They on they ***. Im more concerned about my keys. They got my id. So wack

I have a feeling LeBron and Nike may help..
79804257_167814631106353_3414129811005405109_n-e1593091149694.jpg

need it

Screenshot_20210218-090150_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom